Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptySun May 19, 2019 6:17 am

Good morning - A grey looking day but still dry
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptySun May 19, 2019 5:34 pm

Good afternoon - Not a bad sort of day and fairly warm. I went to water the plants in the allotment greenhouse this morning. Got back and finished helping Mrs Mart with her craft project. Sat and watched wildlife documentaries on TV all afternoon. Had to fend off family visiting because I fancied a bit of solitary time.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 2:01 am

hello again fello chipmunks been around the universe recently a few times!! - we have now moved into the other of our only two seasons - winter with lovely 18C winter mornings - cold enough to sit out without sweating. No more monsoonal rains for a while and the weeds in the paddocks are dying off too!
mind you never say die - the mercury still climbs to 35 C by noon! but it's dry heat!

Busy Sunday with the OH decided it was spring cleaning and furniture re-arranging - why can't we live in a cave?

just got one of these smart things that connects to the modem but controls the tv - thinks it's smart - well finally sussed it and set it up for the 'spring cleaner' to watch her netflix fillums!

I needed to bottle some homemade beer before the end of the day. 

We've just finished a country election and labor were defeated and the coalition - the tories who can't win without the country party linking with them [the nationals] winning safely.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 9:29 am

Good morning - The outside temperature is 15ºC here and dry at the moment (9:20 a.m.) No plans for the day but Mrs Mart might have other ideas. Home made beer eh Davo? I used to do a lot of that. At what alcohol strength do you have it?
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 9:56 am

Looking good so far again today Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 2111545863
I used to brew my own and also make wine too, but these days I only drink Gin and Tonic...so I have to buy it !
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 10:07 am

round about 5% - buy coopers draught malt and make 25 litres at 65 cents per 1.25 litre bottle - can't be bad - the worst job is washing the bottles for the next run around!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 8:05 am

morning all 
not a bad start at least its dry
 bit of sunshine about but some black clouds  murgs dance murgs dance murgs dance

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 9:28 am

Good morning - nice enough today with a bit of sunshine but not so warm in the cold breeze.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 10:11 am

sunshine ; sunshine ; sunshine ; sunshine ; this can  get a bit boring!!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 2:19 pm

Good afternoon - A sunny and warm day. We've done the supermarket shopping, the beer fridge is full and all is well with the world. :)

I'll be going to the allotment shortly to water the plants in the greenhouse. They're not my plants and greenhouse but I said I'd look after it while our friends are away. Oh! the responsibility of it all. :)
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 12:04 am

malcolm wrote:
Looking good so far again today Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 2111545863
I used to brew my own and also make wine too, but these days I only drink Gin and Tonic...so I have to buy it !

well some of us brew spirits over here - it's not illegal but not declaring it to customs and excise is at which time they will charge you excise duty - then it is no longer cheap booze. Equipment for effective brewing $900 - sugar - cheap - water - free ??
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 2:05 am

It became legal here in 1995 to own your own still. I still make my own beer but not wine as I can only think in 5000 litre batches!  :-)

Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:48 am

Good morning - A sunny start here and a fair day is forecast. I'll be going to the allotment this morning to do a bit of plant watering. A walk along the canal bank later to pick up a prescription from the doctor's.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 9:08 am

Good morning - Sunny but not too warm again today.
Maybe do a bit of gardening in my postage stamp gardens !
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 8:17 am

morning all
not a bad start still got that cool wind  murgs dance murgs dance

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 11:09 am

Good morning - Sunny and warm  today....just sitting in the garden and reading
my latest Dennis Lehane novel, our meal prepared for later....liver and onions, mashed spuds, cauli and carrots, sweet caramel ice-cream to follow !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 52 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next