Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 11:09 am

Good morning - Sunny and warm  today....just sitting in the garden and reading
my latest Dennis Lehane novel, our meal prepared for later....liver and onions, mashed spuds, cauli and carrots, sweet caramel ice-cream to follow !!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 12:55 pm

Ciderman wrote:
It became legal here in 1995 to own your own still. I still make my own beer but not wine as I can only think in 5000 litre batches!  :-)

Yah obviously a deep thinker thin???
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 12:56 pm

malcolm wrote:
Good morning - Sunny and warm  today....just sitting in the garden and reading
my latest Dennis Lehane novel, our meal prepared for later....liver and onions, mashed spuds, cauli and carrots, sweet caramel ice-cream to follow !!

shade or full sun??
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 6:20 am

Good morning - Looking good so far again today Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 2111545863

Here is the huge resident spider in my conservatory....very scary  yes Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 Cimg6313
Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 Cimg6314
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 10:11 am

Good morning - A sunny and warm day ahead. The now usual trip to the allotment soon. I'll be glad when our friend gets back to look after it. She's back on Tuesday. I'll be going to see my brother this afternoon.

I hope the spider doesn't come to get you Malcolm. :)
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 12:09 pm

Weather still pretty indifferent over her for the whole of May. I am running the bodega alone for a few weeks as Mrs Beastie fell up some garden steps and fractured her collar bone and broke a finger. Incapacitated!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 12:28 pm

The Beast wrote:
Mrs Beastie fell up some garden steps and fractured her collar bone and broke a finger. Incapacitated!
Sorry to hear that Beastie, please give her my regards, and my  wishes for a speedy recovery yes
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptySat May 25, 2019 2:27 am

35C tops as usual! but bloody cold morns!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptySat May 25, 2019 8:00 am

Good morning - Looking good so far again today Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 2111545863
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptySat May 25, 2019 10:09 am

Good morning - There's a bit more cloud around but still not a bad day. There are no plans to do anything. Just laze around I suppose.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptySun May 26, 2019 12:10 am

surrounded by TV news - Netflix - websites - three dogs and a cat to feed - mancave to clean - ughh! - tabs to take - kitchen to clean - garden watering - it never bloody stops - oh and that bloody beer keeps disappearing and I've gotta make more - scored a tin of beer malt for $A5 - that's gonna drop the rocket price of a liter down a bit. Finally at 4pm got a trip to the in-laws who treated me to prawns; baramundi  and salad and a bit of a laugh to go with it. It's funny eating and watching tv with them - the cross-fired conversations never stop you have to be a 'quick draw McGraw' to get in! and just as I was breakin into a sweat at 6pm they decided to flick on the aircon. 

life's a buzz! 

ps: wanna hear a funny one - another yankie site I visit has got members complaining that other members use other sites and lend;poach and entrance others to move about. and I thought cyberspace was free??

haven't seen any poaching goin on here - even the food thread is starvin!!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptySun May 26, 2019 8:35 am

morning all
miserable weather pouring down and its gone cold rain rain rain cold cold

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptySun May 26, 2019 9:39 am

Good morning - cold and rainy here too, nothing pressing, so a peaceful day reading and listening to Don Williams !

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptySun May 26, 2019 12:47 pm

the best in his genre!  [was]
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 7:54 am

Good morning - cold and rainy here again today cold rain
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 4:39 pm

Good afternoon - Looking grey here with a few spots of rain. I don't think the south is going to get any rain. I know it's a pain when it rains but I think we could do with some. The earth is pretty dry in the garden and on the allotment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 53 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 53 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next