6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 62  Next
AuthorMessage
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:00 am

7°C and sunny with a few clouds.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 6:33 am

another cold frosty start with a bitter wind

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 11:48 am

Slightly warmer today, 11°C and sunny with a few clouds.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 7:44 am

morning all
bright sunny morning the wind seems to have dropped 
still no news on Malcolm hope he is ok

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 8:15 am

5°C and hazy sunshine.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 3:44 pm

jenkay wrote:
morning all
bright sunny morning the wind seems to have dropped 
still no news on Malcolm hope he is ok

I'm sure he would post if he could so he must be quite disabled in several ways - recover is sometimes slow - we have to let the drugs kick in and the body recover in its own time and the mind itself too sometimes.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 6:30 am

morning all hello hello
not as cold this morning think rain is on the way hello hello

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 12:25 pm

I'm rather concerned about MM. I have no other way of contacting him,has anyone had an alternative method of communication than the forum?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 9:48 pm

not me - always one of the failings of the internet in a way -  I lost touch with a few dear friends over the years - one a tracked down deceased in an Oregan motorway pile up - imagine that - did manage to talk to his son and ex on facebook! - another dear friend just punched the name into the internet and up comes a tribute from her son - article in the guardian - she was deceased 2 yrs. One lesson painfully learned never throw away old address books they can be invaluable. Mart seems to have disappeared too?
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 8:24 am

morning all
no  thats the thing with the internet you can soon lose touch i thought maybe his wife might have posted something  just to let us know because when your not well the last thing you think of is going on
the computer  is Malcolm the only mod on here ?

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 2:07 pm

You may remember a member here called Gandalph who suddenly vanished off the scene. It so happened that I was helping my wife trace some distant family who she wanted to contact (She was tracing her male line ancestry). I subscribed to 192.com and bought a few credits.

I was aware of Gandalphs name from Emails we had previously exchanged and was aware he lived in a small town on the Scots borders. So I used one of my credits to trace him.

Fortune was on my side - it was a small town and his surname wasn't very common so the 192 search revealed only three possibilities. One was too young - one was married and the third a widower. This was enough to identify him because he was a widower.

So, since Emails to him had not been answered I wrote letters to him and his immediate neighbours. His son replied that Gandalph had died suddenly a few months ago - which I posted on this forum and Malcolm removed him from the members list.

So - if someone has Malcs full name and the town he lives in plus his age range and a few quid to spend - the 192.com search service might reveal his address depending on how many people meet the criteria.  The bigger the town - the more possible hits.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 7:41 am

morning all hello hello
better morning  here and it feels warmer drum drum

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 9:37 am

davo wrote:
 Mart seems to have disappeared too?
Mart hasn't been on the forum since last October.

This place has become God's waiting room by the look of things - I hope it isn't catching

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 5:34 am

morning all hello hello
another nice day  and its warmer  hello hello

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 9:39 pm

well lI see jenkay's message is "don't worry be happy" - why not indeed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 1 of 62Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 62  Next