AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62
AuthorMessage
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 62 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 62 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 10:25 am

As anticipated, the forum is getting quieter week by week. We shall no doubt bump into each other on alternative ones.
I am off to the UK tomorrow for 5 days for my football match.
 The weather has been a little indifferent here for March and April. More rain in the last 2 months that the whole of last year.
I trust all is well with all?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 62 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 9:57 pm

still surviving - son visited for a boozy w/end and a good natter - took me out for a pub lunch and a buzz around town of 4000. no rain for sometime keep missing the cyclones! The internet seems to be getting jaded and seperated into distinct groups that have nothing to do with each other? doesn't look like murgatroyds is ready for revival mode?? anzac day was a bore!
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 62 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 11:41 pm

Hi Davo.
I look in most days.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 62 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 5:00 pm

I'm in the UK and after watching my postponed football match from Saturday to tonight, I'll be heading home early tomorrow. Been decent weather since being here and non stop rain back home in Spain. Had a great few days and would enjoy a good end with a win against Leicester City.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 62 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 10:11 pm

Keep the faith.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 62 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 12:56 am

so tell us the beast - what are all the good points about UK against Spain and visa versa? - I am very curious?
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 62 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 5:53 pm

I must admit Davo.....I have only visited the UK three times in the last nine years and have enjoyed each visit immensely. The visits last only four or five days each.
I found public transport easy, efficient and reasonably priced locally, though long distance train travel appears to be a minefield to negotiate.
Most strangers I had interaction with appeared pleasant and polite and overall the price of consumer products were lower than they are here in Spain, apart from alcohol.
I can't really comment on much else.

Oh, and the weather on each visit has been very good and mainly dry.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 62 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 11:47 pm

fair cop!! thew news seems to be all doom and gloom??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 62 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 62 of 62Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62