+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 2:36 am

Morty wrote:
@davo ... I take it you mean sweetie pie?
I thought she was a mod on that Hip forum ?

@purwell .. sounds like you're having it  a bit rough at the moment. Can I give you a hug  hug i know you might not like it .. and you're usually so stoic and uncomplaining but a bit of a hug never hurt anyone.

I really think my days are done on PF. I'm really struggling to fit in with the place. The new member Hiram sounds like another one predisposed to shout about anti-semitism and how he hates Islam. Clue is in his name I guess ... Hiram ... Hebrew isn't it.
I think PF is an amazing example of how Britain has deteriorated from life in general - i watch the BBC news everyday on oz tv and I am appauled and amazed at the increased levels of violence in the country and deteriorating in care of its citizens overall. I was watching a doco of the Isle of Wight the other day I do hope you have all left that untarnished so I have at least something heavenly to come back too - In fact I think any isle will do they all seem better than the mainland?/

Now sweetie pie yes it is she I speak of - she was cancelled out on the HIP forum for things never fully disclosed - perhaps it was her dishing of clothes?? - anyway to all our amazements she was dished - so now is a fully paid up owner of the Yoda site and I must admit it is not all that bad - and a sorta modernized version of this one - but I do like the nudes!! - beastie go and have a look at the nudes and tell me wot you fink?? there is lots of craic??? davo
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 10:51 am

Davo, I have completed the necessary steps to register, just waiting for confirmation e-mail the will take a look.

Mr Purwell, I really do hope you can receive some sort of settled treatment where you are not too inconvenienced.
Morty, More Beastie goes back to Kent in UK this weekend for 10 days and I will be visiting at the end of the month. Hope the weather is a tad warmer by then.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 6:50 pm

@beastie .. .I've checked the weather. The cold snap should lift  by Saturday and Sunday so Mrs Beastie shan't freeze the minute she steps off the plane.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 11:47 pm

shock announcement from Buzz50 - closing down permanently on last day feb this year - good take over opportunities for someone with a bit of cash?? - one of the best sites on the market??
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 1:42 pm

No! I'll own to been an incognito member on there..... .as I was once banned. It's not actually a bad place. I'll log on and check it out.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 2:36 pm

Looked at it some years ago when Sagazone closed but never joined.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 4:35 pm

I was banned years ago but went back under the radar.
There was criticisms in the past over the strict modding ... it'll be interesting to see where they all go

I kinda like it because though they do discuss controversial subjects they also chat about other stuff ... or perhaps I'm just getting old. Always possible.

Sagazone? I just joined that place as it closed down but gather it was very very popular. The great exodus when it closed was something to see.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 4:54 pm

yes did a stint on sagazone once too - I think all these sites bring out the beasts in people ?? - but if you'd just do a quick search re forums of the over fifties there are dozens more to pick from as well as facebook special pages with audio and video capabilities if you desire - but so many of us elderly like to hid under the cover of darkness!!! - so you in the nether regions perhaps?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 12:20 am

Purwell I remember you recommending a number of other sites way back and some of them looked ok - can you list them again?? ta
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 2:20 am

davo wrote:
Purwell I remember you recommending a number of other sites way back and some of them looked ok - can you list them again?? ta
I think there was one run by a guy single handed??
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 7:52 am

gooday fellow timetravellers!! - I see there is a flurry and a scurry on the Buzz50 site as it implodes into space!! - wot a shame still one of the best and safest imo. so everyone is asking and lookin for new sites - we missed a chance with bringing them all  here I think to late to organize?? still is a suggestion that over fifties sites are reducing but I don't buy that one - personally I think they are increasing.  remember my question above Purwell it was a beaut and peaceful site and either you or a guy on f3a recommended it??
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 1:08 pm

Quote :
OFF I'm banned for life.

FPF  I'm banned for life.

HIP Not heard of this one.

Buzz 50 Could never get to grips with this one.

F3A social Not heard of this one.

IDF50 This one is not too bad but I was banned for no good reason, then reinstated, banned again, then told if I pleaded with Admin, they might let me back. I have never grovelled in my life (apart from when cops pull me over!) I don't want to go where I'm not wanted so I never rejoined but I do have a peek occasionally. 
Tends towards the right with one or two that I regard as Red Necks, the rest with the exception of two or three tend to be Daily Mail readers.

Seniors Forum Quite big, good layout, easy to use, bit slow to load media, being based in USA but plenty of UK members and a few from the Antipodes. No politics allowed.

The Rowan Tree Very small, seem to be pleasant people generally. I rarely visit now.

TOFF I recently joined, small, reasonably friendly but I'm not sure that I will settle there.

Aardisden Small, tends to be socially aware, I'm happy there.
Was this the list?
Aardisden is run by a lady on her own. aardisden - Index page
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 9:34 pm

thanks purwell sure to be one of them I'll troll through them and have a lookie see - you are already on f3A?? or were?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 9:58 pm

alll very interesting but I think maybe it was some guy on f3A that gave it me - so m uch trading going on! but they were all interesting and will go back later for a harder look see
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 5:36 pm

Hi Davo.....
I can understand your feeling wanting to enlist new members to this tiny forum.....But realistically, having visited a few of these forums mentioned. Most of them are collectively made up of the same core group of people, of which we have become members.
Nothing wrong with that.....But maybe it would be better just to continue with whichever forum we each prefer ( Though, I can find no difference in any of them apart from numbers of contributors ).
I shall continue to say hello on here until time decides otherwiseand join in the odd thread on the other two I have become a member of.
See you here, or on the other side.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 8:05 pm

Exactly!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 57 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 57 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 66  Next