AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 6:10 am

morning all

A nice day here. nice and sunny and breezy. 
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 10:15 am

Blustery ere today but not particularly cold.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 11:22 am

Temps have dropped over here to a balmy 22 degrees with some low cloud but still t-shirts and shorts.

I have putchased a telescopic 5m ladder which is excellent and I can now start lopping some tall trees that need attention.

I am following the carnival that is Uk politics with amazement,beats our clowns over here hands down...

The energy crisis affects all....My electricity bill has gone up from 160 euros for 63 days six months ago to the latest one for 317 euros.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 11:55 pm

gettin closer to our rainy season in the west but certainly don't want any as they have had and still have in the east = extremes extremes! 

been lookin at the backrooms of this site and believe me it is part of a very well  oiled suite of websites belonging to forumotions with bags of technical support etc 

Malcolm dear Mal [ or rather Mike really - that threw us off the trail for a while heh] must have done his research well before deciding on this particular one. and as i may have mentioned previously it probably could be passed on with some formal negotiations but I am not volunteering I stress to add and I doubt anyone else would either what with the state of the world as it is and the effects on all of us. Just saying theoretical could be brought up to a lively forum one day??

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 1:38 am

just for the records all last posts are usually shown automatically if you visit the members list and scroll - Marts last visit was in october 21 - I hadn't noticed and Mal??

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 Lu4840a6c9h_tmp_73391b20ade4c755 Subject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 Lu4840a6c9h_tmp_73391b20ade4c755 Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:05 pm
Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 Lu4840a6c9h_tmp_fddacefd948c50ad   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 Lu4840a6c9h_tmp_4b4f72178c505518   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 Lu4840a6c9h_tmp_66d4e84f1cb60a41

I have been in hospital for the last week and am going home today...not good news I'm afraid
and that was it RIP but Mal was that sorta guy - a no fuss person and not wanting commiserations from whoever. He once said that he would like to move to a smaller house but his wife had lived there since the 50's and didn't want to move. I wonder how she is - Morty do you think it would be presumptous and rude to enquire again from your contact how mals wife is fairing??
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 7:34 am

morning all
rain showers thunderstorm thunderstorm

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 3:00 pm

Hi Davo....My thoughts on the matter are that perhaps tis best to let things lie as they are.

We'll try and keep the forum going by posting as and when we can and see where it takes us.

I have been lopping high tree branches today with an extendible hand held chain saw ( What a beast it is ).

Still 23 /24 degrees ans still swimming everyday.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 4:55 pm

careful with the chainsaws seen a few nasty cuts with them over here - and by trained operators!! still sounds a better life than uk? we are awaiting our first thunderstorm of the season we have been dry for ages
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 9:07 am

Off to London clinic soon for start of my thirteenth cycle of chemo.

Weather is not too bad here, possible rain soon but not cold.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 3:31 pm

Bloody hell Purwell lad!

I wish you all the very best with your ordeal and trust it is not too exhausting for you.

Cracking the flags here....28 degrees and still swimming comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 11:45 am

Chemo has been postponed for a couple of days as my platelet count was low.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 4:47 pm

Purwell wrote:
Chemo has been postponed for a couple of days as my platelet count was low.
are you paying for ya taxi rides or is the govt?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 9:43 pm

Quote :
are you paying for ya taxi rides or is the govt?

They are free for me but I think they are being paid for from a research grant.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 10:43 pm

good someone should be paying besides you!
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 8:08 pm

Davo Quote
Morty do you think it would be presumptous and rude to enquire again from your contact how mals wife is fairing??

No, I don't think it would be either of those things Davo. 
She has a loving daughter, and two granddaughters and a grandson to help her and comfort her through her loss. Judging by his own posts, Malcolm loved his wife/partner Linda dearly and would do anything for her.
I got the impression from that email we received that they were surprised, pleasantly, and rather touched that people from the internet who considered Malcolm a friend had tracked his family down after nearly six months.... all with the intent of finding out what had become of him. I did ask them to pass on our condolences to Linda, from all of us.

It's to be hoped that now, six months on, she's managing to adjust to her new life with her families help.
It does feel odd without him though doesn't it.  *Hugs to you* .. bless you, you're missing him.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 11:43 pm

we have history with Mal and this site and now qualify to apply for transfer to someone - any volunteers? it cannot be an onerous job really and slow moving to begin with anyway then it is up to us all to find more members - this way Mal stays on the site in memorium and we can too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 30 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 66  Next