AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 5:22 pm

Hey Davo down under, did you manage to do anything about your communication media thingy?
Or have you put it on the list of things to do.......that you never will......A bit like I do?

I have a huge list of jobs to do on the house and in the garden over the winter and have just had visitors from Lancashire for 3 weeks, which held up the start. My missus finishes her summerwork end of next week so the incentive I need to start will be there.

Aside from that, hope all is well with all?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 11:47 pm

nah not yet but I do get around to it eventually - bye the bye have you seen or tried the pensioners forum - they're a grumpy all sort of bunch - good for a laugh!!  I need to buy a cheap car or find a good mate with one - I used to browse all morning at one time in the town but just quick zips in and out on the pension bus!

https://www.pensionersforum.co.uk
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 9:51 am

Yes Davo lad, I have registered on that forum but have yet to post apart from on the introduction thread a while ago.....By which nom deplume do you participate on there?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 11:42 am

garabaldi - watch out for a woman called muddy - by name and nature!!  - the rest are fine! - the 'pig' lady is on there but no others from our encounters? still it's easy to get into an argument and stay out of one too!!
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 7:42 pm

Hey ... what d'ya mean ... the pig lady  drum

I've packed up going there. Got fed up of the place. All they do is moan incessantly about Muslims and migrants. The members who liked a bit of fun seem to have drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 7:44 pm

Speaking of which .. I shall have a good moan now.  teacup
It's gone real chilly here in the UK .... you two are going to cheer me up no end now by telling me how nice your weather is, aren't you.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 7:53 pm

I'll go first - hittin 38C most day atm - but 25 at night - sometimes still too hot to sit out at 5pm with a beer? - dog wants to come back in before me! - this ones still goin free goin goin ???????????
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 8:01 pm

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 Vacuum-emojiCrikey, it's got dusty in here.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 8:02 pm

davo wrote:
I'll go first - hittin 38C most day atm - but 25 at night - sometimes still too hot to sit out at 5pm with a beer? - dog wants to come back in before me! - this ones still goin free goin goin ???????????

It's Yourself! Hiya there ... . hello
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 8:19 pm

AI does it all for me now!!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:50 am

Hiya Davo and Morty, still knocking about then. 

I agree Morty, the other forum does seem to be stuck on a continuing trend. I am waiting for the right moment to join in with a bang and see what reaction I get, so keep popping in there.

Its still sunny and warm here and the pool is still being used, though not by me this last fortnight as I picked up some sort of lurgi whilst transferring a friend from hospital to their flat. Ended up going to the CAP (Medical center) .Saw a doctor within an hour and got antibiotics.....Just feeling better now.

Mrs Beastie has finished work for the summer and after some visiting family next week, we shall attack the long list of winter jobs to do on the house and in the garden.

Enjoy the good weather Davo and have a cold one on me.Oh, I was somewhat surprised and saddened to read about the decision to not include indigenous Aussies.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 4:26 pm

Enjoy the good weather Davo and have a cold one on me.Oh, I was somewhat surprised and saddened to read about the decision to not include indigenous Aussies.

yea that's a long and complex tale of woe and whilst I did support the referendum I do think the general popn were somewhat confused about it all and the explanation is lengthy and complex!! bit like the jews and hamas!!
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 6:21 pm

sweep Tut tut .... Place is full of empty crisps bags and lager cans.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 7:44 pm

Morty lass, Not me, I don't drink larger.
Nice to see you popping in.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:09 pm

Likewise, good to see you too. 
Life in Spain sounds bliss after a dull, drizzly windy day in the good old UK. sun
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:20 pm

We've had a strange day with some powerful gales, then glorious sunshine, then a shower. Still around 18/20 degrees most days. Still in shorts and t-shirt but gets a little chilly at night.
I'm reading the other forum ( pensioners ) most days and am going to join in......But the bizarre threads on there have some weird opinions. Davo is actually one of the sanest on there, Aren't you Davo mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 48 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 48 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next