AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:20 pm

We've had a strange day with some powerful gales, then glorious sunshine, then a shower. Still around 18/20 degrees most days. Still in shorts and t-shirt but gets a little chilly at night.
I'm reading the other forum ( pensioners ) most days and am going to join in......But the bizarre threads on there have some weird opinions. Davo is actually one of the sanest on there, Aren't you Davo mate!
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 10:33 pm

My god, Davo the sanest! I don't think they know what to make of him.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 11:27 pm

hello hello hello who's ya lady friend who that xxxxxx by ya side? - look what we all need to understand and morty I am sure will agree that the Pensioners forum is a dying star - I hardly see morty there at all - they are plagued by mad women like muddy and its become fractured with groups just wanting to play games and nothing else and a few trying to control the political discussion plus a few mad ones talking nonsense!!

I try to mix it with some sarcastic humour and intelligent debate back by good research - but I'm not sure how long I can continue - difficult dealing with morons!! - this site of course could be revised and become very refreshed and worthwhile !!
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 2:08 am

The Beast wrote:
Morty lass, Not me, I don't drink larger.
Nice to see you popping in.
Nor me, red wine or real ale for me.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 4:46 pm

I used to love pernod ... neat ... awful stuff when I think back. 

Well, we little band of 4 musketeers I'm reporting today that the weather is naff. Grey, gone dark early and is damp and cold.
I wonder where AlanHo and Jenkay have got to .. perhaps they found another good home.

Nothing planned for the weekend.

Sttrange, I haven't heard any fireworks going off yet this year and it is Nov 5th this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 3:37 am

davo wrote:
hello hello hello who's ya lady friend who that xxxxxx by ya side? - look what we all need to understand and morty I am sure will agree that the Pensioners forum is a dying star - I hardly see morty there at all - they are plagued by mad women like muddy and its become fractured with groups just wanting to play games and nothing else and a few trying to control the political discussion plus a few mad ones talking nonsense!!

I try to mix it with some sarcastic humour and intelligent debate back by good research - but I'm not sure how long I can continue - difficult dealing with morons!! - this site of course could be revised and become very refreshed and worthwhile !!
Wasn't Muddy a mod on The Over Fifties Forum?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 7:03 am

nah they wouldn't trust her with a chewing gum paper!! - she's just a pain everywhere she goes
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 5:18 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.  drum
I've given the place the heave-ho .... got bored with the place.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:37 pm

yes I know the feeling - never met such a more miserable representation of poms for a long time!
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:50 pm

Hey, you're a pom ... or do you feel like an Aussie now? How long have you lived there?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 11:19 am

I've had a look but not bothered to join.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 4:43 pm

Tell you what Mr Purwell, Morty and Davo. Sign up if you haven't and check in everyday to the afore mentioned forum and to begin with let's stick to mild subjects like ' What are you up to today,' and other such topics. At least we can keep in contact and make the odd possible foray into other posters comments, thereby interacting more and then tentatively branch out and kick some ass, as Davo does. Anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:32 pm

Righto, will see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 6:33 pm

There ... I posted a welcome to you Purwell.
I'm doing my best.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 3:15 pm

Morty wrote:
Hey, you're a pom ... or do you feel like an Aussie now? How long have you lived there?
41 YRS  and fereling quite aussie!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 12:36 pm

Well, I have posted a couple of inane ramblings on the ' What are you up to today' thread on the pensioners forum.....I am determined to join in on the so-called political debates they have but they mostly appear to be a bit racist and mad to be honest.....But I shall prevail and make a controversial and alternative comment and view to what they deem to be their normal.....And see what happens.
Still warm and sunny here during the day but getting chilly at nightimes...

Davo, I have been here in Spain for 40 years as well.

On a good note, I am off back to the UK next week for the first time in over six years. To see an elderly uncle and his family and to watch my team PNE take on Cardiff city at Deepdale in Preston. Looking forward to it but not the weather.

Hope all are ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 49 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 49 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next