+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:55 pm

perhaps he's still nay deed??
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 4:46 pm

Some excellent sleuthing going on.

I do know that he has always called himself Mike in our private conversations.

He used to enjoy visiting 'Bodelwyddan Castle hotel' on a number of occasions.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 4:53 pm

I also believe that his birthday is March 27th and that in 2008 he was 63 yrs of age, which ties in with him being 77 now.....Any use?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 5:39 pm

I've found out a tad more ... have we not got a private members section on here anymore ?
I thought we did.

Last edited by Morty on Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 5:43 pm

Ive also got something....I didn't know about forum notices....I'll pop over.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 5:45 pm

I tried to post in there and couldn't .. it must be reserved for Administrators.

I think I know what you found Beastie, a birthday announcement (?) but I'm increasingly beginning to feel that Malcolm has just abandoned the forum, doesn't want anything more to do with the place and my snooping might be getting a little intrusive.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 5:52 pm

Morty wrote:
I've found out a tad more ... have we not got a private members section on here anymore ?
I thought we did.
yes it's called Senior Members Only Private Forums  further down?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 6:41 pm

Ah ... we have a problem. I can't see it and it might be because I'm not a senior member.

But I might have had an idea.
I wonder if I can send a PM out to everyone here, as there is only 6 of us now .... and we can join in on one mass message ?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 7:39 pm

I always thought it was interesting that another long term friend of mals and member also disappeared around the sametime - coincidental or what - I speak of Mart? - watson hand me my deerstalker!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 8:26 pm

Mart was last here on 8t October 2021 - isn't that well before Mal went AWOL.

Morty - by a mass PM - I gues you mean we all sent messages addressed to all 6.

I replied just to you to the messsage you sent me - I s'pose I should perhaps have spread my admiation for your efforts more widely.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 8:57 pm

Well ... I've sent a private message to one of the young ladies on her FB page. Let's hope she replies.
I'll give it a week before I move to Plan B. If I get a reply I'll share it with everyone and then we'll know. Fingers crossed.

Otherwise, business as usual. 

I've had a very trying day with Barclays bank ...grr .... when they put you on hold you've got time to collect cobwebs whilst you're sitting there waiting.
Otherwise, I wasn't about to go out anyway as it's chucked it down today. And it's gone chilly  shy ... I'm going to ferret out my thermal undies.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 1:15 am

AlanHo wrote:
Mart was last here on 8t October 2021 - isn't that well before Mal went AWOL.

Morty - by a mass PM - I gues you mean we all sent messages addressed to all 6.

I replied just to you to the messsage you sent me - I s'pose I should perhaps have spread my admiation for your efforts more widely.
I think he has also quit on OFF - he was nursing a chronically sick wife etc
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 1:17 am

young lady ; young lady where where - we need more of them!!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 1:20 am

I recently had a sleuth helping me track down an old girlfriend from 60 yrs ago and we located her daughter who I spoke to recently in UK by phone. There are magicians out there!!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 5:46 am

morning all
it's gone a lot cooler here but at least its dry for now
well done everyone for all your efforts in trying to find Malcolm

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 5:33 am

morning all
winter is on the way  cold cold

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 26 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next