+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 7:56 am

no unfortunately not so - he has a cousin I think who is a famous actor so have asked Morty if she has some details - we keep trying but it certainly doesn't sound promising or even positive from where I am watching? 40C where I am too atm!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 12:16 pm

Davo, I believe that it is MM's grandson who plays Marlon Dingle in a programme called 'Emmerdale'. Its a daytime drama on uk tv, havent ever seen it but I know he is extremely proud of him.

Mrs Beastie is in the UK for a fortnight leaving me with a long list of jobs to complete on top of my usual tasks.

Still temps in the early 20's but the water in the pool is cooling quickly, still swimming though.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:45 pm

ok TB thanks for that will give it a go in the next 24 hrs
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 12:55 am

did some quick searching man's name is mark charnock who is very very private about his life and his wifes name isn't even disclosed as far as I can see. so this seems to be a closed door - anyone else over there with sleuth like skills?? - this would be a last call unless someone has a relative in funeral services!!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 3:23 pm

I have a relative in funeral services at present - but in a coffin. That rules me out hat .

Mark Charnock is 54 years old - what would that make Malcolm - 

I can't think of what we can do if Facebook fails. Most people in show-biz are well hidden from contact - some even change their names to camouflage their backgrounds. I have a friend who is a senior journalist and posed the problem with him, hoping he had contacts who could help. I'm afraid he can't see a way through the maze either.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 8:10 pm

Hi guys ....

It's Malcolm's grandson we're after ... and what's more, I think he might have said on one forum yonks ago that it was his grandson , by marriage. So I went rummaging.

The grandson (by marriage) is called Joseph Gilgun, born 1984. 
Now ... his mother's maiden name was Lees. Judith Gilgun by marriage.

Looking back on the old OFF site where Malcolm was a member back in 2016 , that is now floating aimlessly in webland, he posted about his grandson, Joe, and another member queried the age difference between Malcolm and a grandson that was now an adult in his 30's.

To which Malcolm replied ...
OUR grandson .....MY grandson by marriage. Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 Icon_razz

Later on, on another thread, referring to his wife he said ...

When we met in 1962 it was love at first sight, but she was married (child bride)... we did the right thing and went our separate ways.
I married eventually, not a particularly happy one and divorced in 1985.
By chance, we met again in 1986, she had been widowed a few years earlier, and me being divorced meant that the doors to our future happiness were now open wide !
We have been together 24/7 ever since !

So I assuming she is one of Joseph Gilgun's  grandmothers and it's a case of knowing if she was from the Gilgun side of the family, or the Lees side of the family.
Establish who she is and we can look to see who her second marriage was to. 
That'll be our missing Malcolm.

whew .. did any of that make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 9:00 pm

I think I'm going brain dead here ...

One grandma, Sadie, is now dead.
The other  grandma, I think but could be wrong ... is Linda Lees, nee Grime.

But I can't find a marriage for a Linda Lee or Grimes to anyone from the date 1985 onwards.
But ... perhaps Malcolm did not marry her and they were just living together.

I need a lie down. Too much conjecture and not enough hanging together.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 9:16 pm

Guys .... you might need a lie down now.

I looked up Linda Lees on peoplefinder 192 on the electoral register (free search) and found one in Chorley. Dates covered were ... 2002 and then 2004-2021.
As it was a freebie it told me nothing more except for the name of another occupant in the same house , but with no address.
This guys name was John M Dempsey.

Keeping my fingers crossed I looked on facebook ... and found this.
The page hasn't been  updated since 2013 and there is no information in the profile other than for name and Coppull ... but .. I think it's our Malcolm. 
The picture of the castle looks like a place he used to go for weekend breaks.
See what you think. 

facebook page

this is one of the pictures there.

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 1014224_1407950712765110_1414393207_n.jpg?stp=c80.0.480.480a_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=09cbfe&_nc_ohc=nQ9mN1xSTgcAX9RCyNk&tn=MQccbHTMidpZ7j60&_nc_ht=scontent.fman4-2

For some reason I feel very very sad, not happy.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 9:35 pm

Yep that sure looks like a younger Malcolm - well I think you have the right person l could now go back to a search on all the funeral sites for that area and his name may come up now?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 9:40 pm

At least we know his name ... best of luck Davo
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 9:46 pm

good work team glad you;ve elected me as your leader I feel very humbled - I hope the cheque is in the mail?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:44 pm

Wow Morty - I'm impressed. Who was it said "pigs can't fly" you sure did.

I didn't participate on who our leader is and somehow missed the election. You should have stood as a candidate - after this Herculean effort - I would have voted for you.

Can't wait for the next instalmament

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:49 pm

well I might leave the next one to you younger uk sleuths then?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:41 pm

damn tried this one https://funeral-notices.co.uk/ - no luck?? over to the UK agents now?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:53 pm

I'm gettin fed up of lookin at dead people from all over!!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:55 pm

perhaps he's still nay deed??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 25 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 66  Next