+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 10:14 am

don't get caught in all the crowds now!!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 1:31 am

I have come up with another idea about searching for Mal. I discovered by chance a facebook page for Coppull the nearest town to him I assume - everyone is on facebook. so for starters have sent a message to the local newsagent who have a slot on FB asked them if they could help and also enclosed the pic of Mal we have as a portrait on murgatroyds. that's for starters ; I don't often give up. Coppull also has a church but its site on facebook is down atm? but I can try a few other places in coppull too any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 8:50 am

davo wrote:
I have come up with another idea about searching for Mal. I discovered by chance a facebook page for Coppull the nearest town to him I assume - everyone is on facebook. so for starters have sent a message to the local newsagent who have a slot on FB asked them if they could help and also enclosed the pic of Mal we have as a portrait on murgatroyds. that's for starters ; I don't often give up. Coppull also has a church but its site on facebook is down atm? but I can try a few other places in coppull too any suggestions?

I congratulate you on your persistence Davo. I hope it works.  thumb rocket

However, if all else fails, as a last desperate measure, you could resort to popping across to central Australia and doing a ritual shaman dance stark naked with a Kurdaitcha Man from the Arrernte people. 

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 8:52 am

try that one ya gotta be orfentic ! - coppull seems a bit dead atm and having usual spate of local crimes - isn't anyone minding the shop?
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 6:28 am

morning all
i will see if i can find that f/book page Dave

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 10:41 am

I have come across this facebook page...https://www.facebook.com/groups/coppullwhatishappening/

Perhaps if someone joined the group and explained the situation?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 10:46 am

thanks will look into that one
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 8:18 am

morning all
nice and sunny but chilly

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 12:46 pm

The Beast wrote:
I have come across this facebook page...https://www.facebook.com/groups/coppullwhatishappening/

Perhaps if someone joined the group and explained the situation?

done it posted in the largest coppull site - coppull whats happening in your village included pic of Mal
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 5:50 am

morning all
well done, Dave fingers crossed some one knows him

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 8:14 am

morning all
nice and sunny this morning

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 1:30 pm

Just back from hospital, everything going to plan.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 2:19 pm

Afternoon all .... it's a pleasant autumn day. I always rather like autumn when the leaves turn
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 5:45 pm

hi M just sent you a PM when ya ready?
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 6:09 am

morning all
what does that mean Dave have you found Malcolm?
gone a lot cooler here

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 7:56 am

no unfortunately not so - he has a cousin I think who is a famous actor so have asked Morty if she has some details - we keep trying but it certainly doesn't sound promising or even positive from where I am watching? 40C where I am too atm!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 24 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 66  Next