AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 11:45 am

In the middle of a heatwave over here with temps in the 30's most days. All big gardening jobs on hold.

Like Davo says,it appears that the site has been left to meander on to wherever it goes.

I surmise that MM had some rather bad news healthwise and has decided to concentratehis life on dealing with it. I'm sure we all wish him all the best with coping.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 7:29 am

morning all hello
still dull here don't know where that heatwave is but its not in Preston groan

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 6:11 pm

Just a thought!
If MM has decided to call time on his involvement with the forum and it will eventually fade away.
if any other member knows of a forum where some exmembers gather and are connected themselves, perhaps it may be worth posting a link so if this place ceases to be, we have the option to continue contact?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 7:07 pm

I feel like a member of the red dwarf - destined to roam around the universe for evermore with a small hardy band of stalwarts - this star burned out long ago we are now just drifting in endless space - jetison whilst you can! I am a member of several from super large to this and am unable to recommend any for various different reasons. We may be at the end of the "forum age"? [ not only this forum - all forums!]
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 7:23 pm

This one is quiet and would welcome some new members.
http://aardisden.co.uk/index.php?sid=f6670c16079e42eeffbc454df0e0fbc3
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 6:44 am

morning all
its sun sun sun hot sun

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 7:46 am

OH Yes heard all about your ozzie for a day temps!!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 12:50 am

oh yes - lovely to see all  you brits out on the beaches in the glorious sunshine - please take your trash home! but the stats watchers tell us that huge swathes of uk holiday makers will be heading abroad as soon as possible and spending all they majority of holiday monies abroad - and so your economy will be worst off again - I suppose it is the scurge of the modern world we can all holiday abroad if we wish and fee free to do so. But it doesn't help home economies one jot? 

controversial topic I know and I tremble!!
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 12:10 pm

Looks like rain today.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 9:18 pm

Purwell wrote:
Looks like rain today.
not good holidaying weather then but perhaps the gardens will enjoy?  I remember at the ripe old age of 16 challenging my best mate to just take off with our motorbikes and drive down to dover get the vehicle ferry across to France and meander around for a few months working on the farms to sustain soul and life - he wasn't game so it never happened it took me another 15 yrs to realize that dream!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 7:44 am

morning all
the weather is awful again and its gone cold

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 11:57 am

Not too bad here in North Herts, 10°C but the sky is grey.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 4:45 pm

The extreme weather continues unabated over here with temps touching 42 degrees further inland here in Catalunya with some raging forest fires.

After eighteen months since my first consultation regarding having the onset of cataracts, they have apparently become severe enough to be operated on and the first one will be done this coming week.

Bizarre really, I had to renew my driving licence two months aga and during the examination I explained my lack of perceptive eyesight was due to cataracts and was expecting a corrective procedure.....No problem, they said and passed me anyway......This was probably due to the fact that the franchise for the company set up NATIONWIDE for examination for renewal driving licences......Was awarded to a board of directors of the wives of politicians serving Under the 'Rajoy' government.....Check it out....Incredibly blatant corruption.

Sending best wishes to MM.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 8:06 pm

sometimes the world seems to be sinking into an abyss Beast?
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 6:05 am

morning all
good luck with you opp  had both my eyes done best thing i ever did
the suns out here hot sun

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 12:30 pm

Not too bad here in North Herts, 16°C, sunny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 13 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next