AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 12:46 pm

What's that Skippy, who's fell in the billabong?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 11:12 pm

Purwell wrote:
What's that Skippy, who's fell in the billabong?

giggle ..... that was good.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 11:18 pm

The Beast wrote:

I still cant find the inclination to interact on the f3 forum.....I'm sure I will involve myself at some point.

I do know what you mean ... I don't find it the easiest place to settle down myself. It's not like here and it's also unusually quiet on there right now. Perhaps it's the new layout.

davo wrote:
I do like the new look style of f3a and morty needs to get more involved!! feel like I've got my back to the wall sometimes and they keep accusing me of not being english fgs!!

I prefer the layout too .. what d'you mean get more involved, I've made 3 posts on there today! And you're nutty enough to be English.  shy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 11:47 pm

ah gettin in the mood now and nate is back too that can only be good hope he doesn't stodge it though- interesting to see who is persevering with the new style even nate and who isn't like the lady with the big dogs?? and demon of course or is he away on another hols? I think we are all settling in well and bandana is keeping stilche so far
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 1:44 am

Speaking of dogs ... who's the lovely critter on your avatar?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 2:55 am

Quote :
lady with the big dogs
Must go to Specsavers, I read this as the lady with the big jugs!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 5:10 am

Morty wrote:
Speaking of dogs ... who's the lovely critter on your avatar?
ah he's my lovely mate lucky - love him to bits and he's a big 30kg fella so can bring ya down easily in a run and jump - but brought him up as a pup and we are the best of mates
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 5:12 am

Purwell wrote:
Quote :
lady with the big dogs
Must go to Specsavers, I read this as the lady with the big jugs!
she may have all four! haven't seen her side on but she has abandoned the new site atm - some just can't handle the new era before you purs there was the old style did yu ever see that this is better but some find it difficult to change - but they either come back or not san faire rian!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 6:17 am

morning all
the weather  is dry  but windy

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 12:07 pm

10°C and cloudy in North Herts.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 5:02 pm

It was a it chilly out in that wind today .. I thught it was sipposed to be getting milder but I suppose it's nt too bad for February.

I did see a strange thing though whilst out and it's the second time I've seen this.,
An Amazon Prime van parked up on the pavement next to a small unmarked white van and the transference of goodies/parcels from the Amazon to the white van.
Wonder what's going on there. It was more than a few too as the driver hauled them along in a big square trolley.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 5:38 pm

The weather here has changed for the better. Stonkin sunny days but still cold nights and we have the log fire blazing everynight.

Still got a few big tree trunks to saw up but taking it a bit slower after a heavy two weeks work.....Getting too old for all this hard physical stuff.

Morty, perhaps the Amazon driver broke down and was transferring his load?
Then again, with the propensity for theft and corruption from the very top of private, business and political life....He was probably on the rob.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 6:04 pm

Keeping us warm every night.

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 IMG-20230201-190046
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 10:45 pm

if you click on the photo above you get a nice big fire shot = warm enough to warm ya arse!

heh beast did I hear you say what you thought of that f3a site at all be interested in your take on things? and you purwell?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 12:02 pm

@Davo I'm not over interested in the F3a site to be honest.

Too many Boris fans for my liking and disappointed to see some of my old friends have been banned.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 8:46 pm

The Beast wrote:
Keeping us warm every night.

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 IMG-20230201-190046

That is so snuggly .... I'm warming my little trotters.

You know Beastie, I was thinking ... time has gone so quick. How many years is it since you opted for the good life and escaped to Spain?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 39 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 66  Next