AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 7:45 am

morning all
sunny start again  hot sun
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 11:13 am

Certainly seems as if the bells are tolling the death knell for this forum.....Just the way things go I surmise.

Whatever happened to MM,I trust he was and is able to cope with it.

Had a few heavy thunderstorms during the last week which has seen temps drop to around the early 20's , so still nice and warm.

Mrs Beastie is slowly getting over covid and I have had some sort of lurgi this past week, so have been doing less work in the garden.

I have loads of copper tubing a various metals in the garage and am taking them to cash in at a local metal dealer today.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 1:09 pm

how are you coping with all the forest fires beast?

I was just thinking that this pkenomena of a website continue with no owner or webmaster is amazing perhaps it is happening all over the ethers? you set up a small forum like this and then walk away from it and it sails on forever like as we have said the Marie Celeste - but does it never run out of energy like the sun or even better than the sun!  I have got a good friend who does web searches for people and doesn't seem to be charging atm - and I can assure you she is v/good - she found someone for me - unbelievable difficult the sorta challenges we haven't been able to rise to here/ But I would have to be able to give here all the available information we have about malcolm and then explain the challenge - anyone willing to collect all the info again - alan?? then I will do the negotiating and go between?
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 8:18 am

morning all
the only thing i know about Malcolm is he lived in Coppull
 he use to say he was coming into Preston to shop that's where i live
other than that nothing so
if he lived there  he might have been in Chorley hospital and not royal Preston as Coppull is part of Chorley but as we dont know if  Malcolm is his name  its a puzzle

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 10:54 am

hospital wont or shouldn't give names out to anyone - I knew malcolm vaguely on OFF years ago until he got thrown OFF - he is /was the sorta guy who would use his own name I think?
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 6:26 am

morning all
yes davo your right they dont give out that information 
i was just trying to build up a picture  so your friend had something to work on
coppul is only a small place  its nr Chorley  but without his surname he will be impossible to find

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 7:44 am

just shows how easy it is to hide away and NOT be found heh!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 8:16 am

morning all
a lot of rain about but still warm murgs dance murgs dance

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 12:36 pm

Off to London clinic soon for blood test & update from the consultant about my treatment.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 1:11 pm

good luck P
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 6:22 pm

Good luck Purwell......

Davo, do you recall Malcolms username on the old forum where you knew of him?

I know that he once posted a link to a site where he posted his poems.....There were many of them written in a true Lancashie accent.....Very humerous and innovative.

Still getting over covid and lurgi, so the work jobs are building up in the garden....Just means I will have loads to do at the end of the summer.

Glorious sunny weather, around 32 most days. Just spent Mrs Beasties day off up at the pool rading and dossing.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 11:20 pm

I think he was Malcolm there too -do you have membership there ? - I will try to have a peep too I am on the new one occasionally but never tried to get back on the old cos I was banned so often! those two witches were something again!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 8:12 am

morning all
davo that made me laugh
who would have thought you could have been banned whistle whistle

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 10:04 am

yes of course jenkay I'm just a little kitten!! bow bow!! haha  incidentally would you believe it is snowing atm in Oz?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 11:22 am

I was banned on there for being sarcastic, they said, yet they allowed a certain JBR to be as sarcastic and insulting as he liked!

Truth was if you were not a "Little Englander" brexit supporter, you weren't welcome.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 2:23 pm

its become a very boring womans tea-party affair - atm!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 21 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 66  Next