+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 6:55 am

storms sunshine and 33C? - what more do you want?
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 4:16 pm

Topsey turvey weather here. Back into summer mode again with temps around 20 degrees most days but still can get a chill in the air when breezy.

Slowly starting on my long list of summer jobs to do around the place inbetween doing hospital runs for translating for a couple of poorly friends.

I have a few visits to the hospital lined up for myself next weeek. Pre op for a cataract on second eye. It'll be a year on from the first op, so not too bad.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 6:46 pm

evening mines a double bourbon - we only have two seasons here - wet and dry - we're in the wet atm so no work can get done - yippee! even the dog won't go out in it! elelectrical cuts runnin on batteries - campin gas stoves - all very jolly. 

I met a young girl 64 years ago - she was fun for a while - we walked canal bridle paths and the same ones are still there then it broke up - not the bridle path the relationship - I bumped into her once again and then never never no more. with new technologies i started lookin for her recently and discovered sadly that she had died from cancer 23 yrs ago and she had finished up living in the wilds of wales - I had long gone down south then to oz - her house is still standing and has been empty for a while and of course the quiet area it was once in has been swamped with new estates - google earth told me that. Funny I've started missin her a lot recently? true story - wot to do - pray i suppose?

Mal can you help at all just one more bridle path walk would do?
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 10:28 am

Thats very melancholy Davo.......Sad to read but in a way uplifting.....Nice to have vivid memories of loved ones from long ago. 
In my younger days I had a couple of serious relationships and often look back on the memories with great fondness, though I am sure the passing years put a rosy glow on them.

Mrs Beastie has started work for the summer running the pool bar at her friends hotel so my long list of jobs to complete around the place commences.

Summer weather is here but as usual with the Easter break coming up we are gauranteed rain at some point.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 12:57 am

Still here hoping for weather to cheer up.

Starting another round of chemo on Monday.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 1:06 am

thanks for your comments on the other site purwell - you've become a bit of a little battler there!!
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 7:25 am

Mostly Little Englanders there, with a few intelligent exceptions.

Noticeable that quite a few of the ones that were very much in favour of brexit seem to be keeping their heads below the parapet.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 2:51 pm

yes we can learn from our mistakes- a lot of the time its quite dull but suddenly explodes into activity like right now!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 5:57 pm

Mr Purwell, I trust that your latest round of chemo is a huge success!

Lovely warm sunny days here but a chill in the air late afternoon.

Mts Beastie is ensconced in her summer work at the hotel and I am teetering on the edge of starting all my jobs that are lined up.

There will be a mini hiatus when I have a second cataract op somtime in the next few months but only for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 9:52 am

Easter greetings to one......ER......And all.

Glorious weather here now on a permenant basis. Nigh on 350,000 people have left Barcelona alone to travel to various villages and towns up and down the costa brava. That isn't counting the thousands of foreign tourists who are here or on their way, so the next week or so will be a tad busy around and about.

Trust you all enjoy your weekend.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 12:22 am

I've had four days of chemo this week and will have three days next week.

Unfortunately there is no permanent cure for Acute Myeloid Leukaemia, all they can  do is keep me alive until I die of something else!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 12:39 am

did I mention that my brother died of leukaemia not sure what kind but it took him quick - his wife simple told me - you'll never get here in time? wot to do?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:24 pm

That's right, cheer me up!!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 12:46 pm

He lives in Australia Purwell. Being upside-down all the time the blood rushes to his his head which blurrs his sensitivity. yes

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 4:14 pm

i CANsee you alright and you've still got a right sided slope!!
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:28 pm

That's the casual shaken but not stirred look  .... only attained by the British with their natural air of sang froid!

Hope your chemo goes okay Purwell ... I bet you'll be exhausted. Good luck.
Nice to see you logged on AlanHo and Beastie.

The weather's gone flaming awful here .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 43 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 66  Next