+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Morty

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:28 pm

That's the casual shaken but not stirred look  .... only attained by the British with their natural air of sang froid!

Hope your chemo goes okay Purwell ... I bet you'll be exhausted. Good luck.
Nice to see you logged on AlanHo and Beastie.

The weather's gone flaming awful here .
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 10:44 am

Mrs Beastie's last day at work tomorrow before a 2week break after Easter until the hotel opens full time for the summer at the start of May.
 Its great weather here at the moment so I shall put on hold, my long list of jobs to have a few days out and about visiting some of the delightful little medievil villages scattered around Catalunya.
Hope your chemo treatment is a continuing success Purwell!
Trust all is well with Davo downunder, my godmother who is 82 is visiting her daughter there at the minute having a wonderful time.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 12:35 pm

fighting a hurricane atm coming inland right now! yahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2023 1:24 am

well do tell us morty did you spit the dummy on f3a and why?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2023 1:03 pm

10°C and cloudy in North Herts.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 6:24 pm

davo wrote:
well do tell us morty did you spit the dummy on f3a and why?

No .. I just haven't been around for a while. I've just logged on there and seen you're been your ususal self.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 am

yes it's the only way I know how to deal with stupidity!
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 5:58 pm

Why who's been stupid?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 12:21 pm

Looks like Davo has been defenestrated at F3A, not posted for 3 days now!

Changeable weather here today, 8°C.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 4:34 pm

I'm well and hearty me comrades now on a much larger and healthier and better run one were I can relax a bit - but seriously I think forums have really had their days and we are seeing and being part of their decline?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 2:24 pm

Davo ... I take it you know that Natham has deleted his membership? I've only just discovered it and I'm surprised! 
Are neither of you coming back then?
I take it you're on that Hip forum , the racy one with sweetpie and boozer?

And I suspect you're right. Forums seem to have had their day and the main membership sems to be from a generation that were introduced to them in their heyday .. and youngsters now aren't too interested. They prefer Tiktok, Instagram and FB.
Let's just hope forums keep muddling along long enough for our age group before they die out.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 4:06 pm

yes he told me - and I won't be returning - the light hands on approach philisophy don't seem to work - wot natham and I were doing is no different from forums all over the world - but the ageing two gents plus their lackie girl julie couldn't handle the new age - so enjoy the peaceful quiet and boring lifestyle but you mort didn't get too much involved heh - wise lady! - see ya around the traps - my backbone still feels study enough I trust everyone elses is too?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 4:20 pm

Well wherever you are .... I hope you feel comfy and more at home. And wherever you both are they are surely in for interesting times  murgs dance... send my good wishes onto Natham. He did surprise me, with leaving ... and you too, truth be told.

You could always start your own forum together! My, that would be a lively and challenging place to be.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 9:33 pm

If I may interject - my take on the future of forums based upon my own experience is that the forums that provide technical support - be it photography, motoring, Sport, electronics, A.V, computers, etc still remain reasonably active and continue to attract a dribble of new members.

Forums that are just for general chat are now populated by oldies with health and social problems and very limited sense of humour . They now resemble God's waiting rooms. 

A good example is TOFFS (https://toff.freesmfhosting.com/) which some here have tried and  vanished from. I now rarely post there and andsome has virtually given up.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 11:06 pm

I love how you say ...
Oldies with health and social problems ...

You mean we moan ...incessantly .. about how times are changing, detrimentally  shy ..and you're right, we do moan. I've noticed  distinct lack of humour on some too.
You're also right that a special interest, a shared interest, often keeps punters coming back to exchange interesting morsels of info. I take it your motoring forum is still going strong.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 11:59 pm

It is well over 6 mths and 1 day so it seems anyone of us can apply for ownership - stop pushing from behind morty!! - alan wants to get to the front of the queue!!  God a dream come true sad the goul from nightmare alley!!  I dare anyone with the big enough guts!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 44 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 44 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 66  Next