+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 11:59 pm

It is well over 6 mths and 1 day so it seems anyone of us can apply for ownership - stop pushing from behind morty!! - alan wants to get to the front of the queue!!  God a dream come true sad the goul from nightmare alley!!  I dare anyone with the big enough guts!!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 6:57 pm

It is good to see that the few of us are still visiting and commenting on here.
Never been a big fan of forums but after getting to know MM on a now defunct one, we stayed in touch and I've been on here since the start.

As much of the south of spain is in the middle of a heatwave, its normal temps for us oop north.....22 to 25 daily.

Mrs Beastie is back at work tomortow for the summer and I an as always busy with work on the house and garden.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 8:47 pm

I was reading about that heatwave Beastie .... it wouldn't do me. I wilt in hot weather .... and there's no danger of that here in the good old soggy Uk. Today felt like a day in November.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 10:00 am

Just had a couple of days with some rail and a huge dowpour. Very much needed and the first real rain in months.

I'm continually busy putting up some steel wire fencing and lots of painting.

The weather will be back to hot and summy tomorrow with temps touching 28 degrees so the rail was short lived.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 3:32 pm

15°C and cloudy in North Herts.

Black clouds but very little wind, maybe thunder later?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 11:57 am

I have been having a look at the posts in the Dungeon on F3A, really amusing to hear the same old tune played on a different piano!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 4:15 pm

Had a very busy week here building a fence in the garden, hospital visits and visits to the vet. Bloody hell, Im supposed to be newly retired.
Also doing all the cooking as Mrs beastie is at work everyday, not complaing though.
Glorious weather with temps in the high 20's most of the time.

I see there is a huge hurrah in the UK regarding the coronation. it is not in the news over here so perhaps its just confined to Britain?
will any of you be indulging in any festivities?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 7:51 pm

Some of the pubs are having parties etc.

I'm pretty impervious to it all myself!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 10:28 am

I didnt see any of the coronation day coverage, I was putting up a fence at the back of the pool. I saw a few moments on some news channel but am somewhat indifferent to it all.

We have had some rain over the last week which is great news as there is a drought here and water restrictions in place.

I am sheduled for a second op on a cataract next month, 11 months after the first one, I have sight like an eagle after the first one so should be 100 x 100 after the second. But I believe that I will need glasses for close up reading for the first time.

I trust that you all had a relaxing holiday weekend and if you followed the royal coverage, that you enjoyed it?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 11:32 am

I didn't bother to watch the coronation either.

Weather here is variable with sunshine and showers, 11°C, could be warmer for me.

Thunderstorm and some localised flooding on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptyTue May 16, 2023 9:45 am

Well there is a dearth of visitors to the forum these days.....As expected and predicted.

The wet weather is behind us now and summer is here, still the odd cloudy day and not enough rainfall to relieve the drought totally but it has eased the situation.

I am as always keeping busy with the work on the house and garden and growing a few tomato, pepper and radish plants. Have been self learning the guitar for the last few months and am enjoying bashing out a few chords. Hope all are well?
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptyFri May 26, 2023 10:49 am

Well, well......Quite some timesince anyone posted, including me.
Not even a peep from stalwart Davo, down under?

It has continued to be very wet over here, somewhat alleviating the drought situation but has now turned into fairer weather.

Still keeping busy on the house and in the garden and running errands for hospitalized friends.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptyFri May 26, 2023 10:57 am

Hi very dear friend of mine died recently we had been closely connected for 61 yrs from uk days - I would skype him every few months and spoke just a week ago - he was breathless and wheezing and we kept the conversation short - he had been out to oz once to stay with me and we gave him and his lady a good holiday experience. he once played hockey internationally for Singapore and his family and mine had been interwined for those 61 yrs with adults and kids. he died in hospital this sunday just gone and unless his funeral is "zoomed" I will be unable to attend which is probably just as well?

RIP
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptySun May 28, 2023 9:55 am

Quite saddened to hear about the loss of any old friend Davo. It no doubt has happened to all of us at some time  but is never a nice thing. You will always recall the good times and cherish friendships as you age, so when you see these stop, it is alweays a shock.
Continue to remember the good times.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 10:23 am

Sorry to hear about your friend Davo, we are at the age when these things happen.

Keep hard at work Beastie.

I have two days to go on this cycle of chemo, tomorrow and Wednesday, feeling a bit fragile now.

11°C and overcast here in North Herts.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 11:01 am

I trust and hope that your latest chemo has been manageable Purwell and whatever good its doing is highly successful!

A quiet week over here, the weather has been summer style and very warm. 
I had a second vaccine against Shingles last Monday and somehow it flattened me, was sick for four days but the effects seemed to have dissappated at last.

Consequently I ma behind on the projects I am working on so will have to dig in and get on with them all.

Hope everyone is ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 45 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 45 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 66  Next