AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 11:01 am

I trust and hope that your latest chemo has been manageable Purwell and whatever good its doing is highly successful!

A quiet week over here, the weather has been summer style and very warm. 
I had a second vaccine against Shingles last Monday and somehow it flattened me, was sick for four days but the effects seemed to have dissappated at last.

Consequently I ma behind on the projects I am working on so will have to dig in and get on with them all.

Hope everyone is ok?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 11:42 am

Chemo flattens me for a few days but I recover fairly quickly. There is no cure but they hope to keep me alive until I die of something else!

Weather here is 16°C and sunny.

Derby today at Epsom, I've never been but have always wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 10:30 am

Well lets hope that Purwell has many more years before he dies ofsomething else!

I had a second cataract operation on Monday following the first 11 months ago, both successful.

As the surgeon was matcheting his way through my globular optical orb in his mission to rid it of ther crustaceous irritant growing there. Through the haze of anaestetic I mentioned that it was a tad painful, he had the curtesy to apologise but continued to hack merrily away.
I can now see like Roger Daltry and the Who out of both eyes now.

Consequently, I am unable to task away in the garden for a day or two so the jobs to do gets longer.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 11:20 am

I shall bid farewell to this site now and will endeavour to peruse the other two or three that some of the former members here are affiliated to to so may bump into one or two of you there.
Take care.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2023 10:39 pm

I know everyone's gone ..... but I just had to pop in .... for old times sake.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2023 3:06 am

well we might stay if you run the place??  - its gotta be better than that toxic place f3a
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 2:16 am

davo wrote:
well we might stay if you run the place??  - its gotta be better than that toxic place f3a
Have you upset old Buffalo Bill again?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 3:13 am

Purwell wrote:
davo wrote:
Have you upset old Buffalo Bill again?
they started the site with feather touch principles but that was years ago and they have grown old and grumpy
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 5:44 am

morning all hello
hope you well

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 7:59 am

Hi jenkay how is it going with you - don't wanna run this place do you?
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 2:54 pm

Alright....Whats going on here?
It was indicated by one and all and the amount of logins that everyone was off.......??

Ihave tried to find an interest on the f3a forum but find it unfriendly to navigate.....I know that one or two of you are active on it, so if I promise to make an effort there, will you help?

I am quite happy to continue on here as well, until it disapates into the ethreal......Lets see.

Meanwhile, I hope that Purwell is continuing to keep on goingand all the rest are ok?

Which other members on here are active on the other forum?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 11:12 am

I'm recovering now from my latest bout of chemo, been a bit uncomfortable on the toilet side of things but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

F3a is not that easy to navigate but I have got to grips with it pretty well now. Will be happy to help with any questions that you have.
There are some nice sensible people on there, so I tend to ignore the jingoistic brexiteers most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 9:50 pm

We all seem to be scattered to the four winds don't we ....

Hi Jenjay ... *waves at Jenkay* ...  drum

Beastie ... I'm on f3a, but don't log in too often  .... there are some nice people there but I never manage to feel truly 'at home' if that doesn't sound daft. I really should try to settle in as it is a pretty good place. 

Davo ... have you given up on f3a? I see you've joined PF (Pensioners Forum) ... and are haunting that place now. I'm on that forum too . For anyone who likes a more laidback place, I can recommend it.
https://www.pensionersforum.co.uk/index.php
Those two forums are the ones I frequent right now ...

Purwell ... good to hear your last bout of chemo went well. I tell you, I think you're a brave lad.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 10:19 pm

Hi all: faces to the wall!! - F3A - nah I haven't given up on them - they in fact gave up on themselves ; their principles long ago - light handed touch - no need for heavy moderations?? - ask that effin idiot riding the range swingin his lasso ; light handed touch with no need for moderators - hardly - the entire forum scared stiff of nudity and the female in free form?? - that place has definitely lost its way in the world of www. I can honestly say it has become a site of old farts!! - I am also back on the mother of all inventions - OFF but in a new guise!! - however is it only me with a young heart and stirring mind - they all seem to have lost their zests - I can picture them as settings of draughty ; cold church halls of way back - where the elderly meet once or twice a week and sit with their heavy coats and mufflers and hats and debate everything wrong with the world. it seems time for a new dream - a new form - the welldearly perhaps?? - or exceldearly?? - or excessdearly - anything but this effin quagmire that we seem prepared to wallow in now - fitting for pigs perhaps but surely not for humans?

The solution perhaps is starring us in the eyes - a forum of our own ; to be resurrected and revived and reformed - I wonder where we can find one or two??
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 9:22 am

Well, since I haven't yet contributed to the other forum, I shall greet whoever is still active here.
Bit of a stressful month. Lost one of the cats who had been suffering from IBD. After syringe feeding him for nearly four weeks to encourage him to start eating again. He couldn't manage it, he is buried at the top of the plot with several others who have passed through over the years.
It has been incredibly hot the last three weeks and continues to be so, forcasting hot and sunny weather throughout September. Some water restrictions are in place and the aviso is to stick to a max of 230 litres per person per day.
I hope all is wellwith you all and whatever trials and tribulations each and all are coping with are manageable and not inconveniencing too much.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 12:25 pm

I am know using a usa site which is busy but interesting and lots of variety - just takes some getting used to if you like a quiet life not quite the place but you can cruise slowly through if you wish?? natham from f3a is on it occasionally and a few other uka's - the site is https://www.seniorforums.com/ - best of luck - i'm davey by the way on there and I think natham is avon - yes that's right

O'm still waiting for someone to take over this one!!

ps pensions forum not to keen on lot of old farts!!

dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 46 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 46 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 66  Next