+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Morty

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 4:53 pm

jenkay wrote:
Happy New Year to you all rocket

Thanks Jenkay ... and have a wonderful 2024 yourself. Lovely to see you popping in.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 4:57 pm

davo wrote:

did I mention I had stopped visiting OFF - it is all white and off grey - much too big with no interconnectiveness between members and topics and muddy is her usual vile self - no joy at all on the site - just venom!

Don't say that ... my suspension ends on 1st Feb and I was thinking of going back there.
What do you mean about muddy? .. I only ask because she's the reason I'm leaving the pensioners forum ... I'm sick of her ranting on. She and JBR run the place and heaven help anyone who likes to have a different point of view to her.
They run around like a pair of tag team wrestlers.

I've gottta ask .. she doesn't have chums on there too does she? Does she get on with Omah
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 4:59 pm

Oh ... I've just noticed something new on here.

When you hover your mouse over another member's profile on their post there's a little tab that says Follow.....
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 8:48 pm

well the 'rantings' on OFF have all been about gaza and Israel - muddy is a staunch supporter of Israel and extremely anti- palestinians - yes there are of course a few who support her but I haven't noticed any alignments with Omah and her - most people seem to ignore Omah these days. She has actually been prevented too joining a thread by Azz himself because of her staunch anti-palestinian rants and using an avatar that represents an Israeli flag -  think the against/for bodies are about 50/50 on the Israeli/palestinian war there and Azz keeps a tight reign on it - but the whole site has lost the homelyness and friendlyness and color it once  had - the entire newness that Azz brought to it is imo a disaster - this site looks much more colorlful and friendly etc - it certainly a lesson in how to and how not when it comes to forums? but go look and see for yourselves??
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 3:48 am

Don't think I'll bother looking at Old Farts Forum @Davo. I was banned for no good reason long before the upgrade.

@Morty I'm getting fed up with the Pensioners Forum and not just because of the old fool JBR and Muddy. There are quite a few on there that post gibberish, maybe that is their first language.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 1:46 pm

I'm pretty much the same as you Mr Purwell.......I dont find the pensioners forum remotely interesting and am avoiding getting mixed up in threads with seriously mad points of view regarding Palestine and Israel........And I dont know anything about any of the members on there apart from us four......Though I shall prevail and hang about on the fringes for a while.

Anyway, its glorious sunshine nigh on everyday though bloody cold at nights. I've got the central heating on for a couple of hours at night and the log fire lit from late afternoon.
The good thing is that we can be out in the sunshine all day in shorts as long as we stay in the sun and our place has it from sunrise to sunset.
Mrs Beastie is back in the UK at the end of the month for a birthday party and Im venturing into the depths of Lancashire early Feb for a five day jaunt to catch PNE football, which is pretty dire at the moment.
Hope you have all had a decent start to the new year?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 2:22 pm

I've hardly been out since Christmas Day, not been feeling too good but with no discernible cause, maybe side effects of new treatment.

Trip to London tomorrow for consultation about where we go from here.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 5:02 pm

@Purwell ... hope all goes well for you tomorrow. I'll have my fingers crossed, Wrap up warm too it's freezing out there today and set to continue all week.

@beastie ... still wearing shorts huh. Lucky so and so ... the weather is just dull and grizzly here. And cold. Very cold. Winter's never used to bother much when I was younger but I'm not keen on them anymore. Roll on spring.

@davo ... I've looked at Azz's and it's very quiet now unless it's all going on where it's not publicly viewable. 
Do you know something .... I think I prefer chatting to you chaps here.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 5:40 pm

Hey Mr Purwell!
I trust that your visit to the medical people was a successful one and you are not in any discomfort?
Morty, it's been bloody cold here this last week and the log fire has been lit midday most days. We still spend a great deal of time outside as there is always something to do.
We had planned to drop six big trees this month but it's been uncomfortably cold to start wielding chainsaws about, so it's postponed until it warms up.
Hey Davo, still warm over there?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 12:07 am

warm and cyclone season one or two headed our way - just keep low and duckin?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 2:04 am

The new drugs and injecting myself did not seem to have any side effects different to the other treatment.

However, for the last couple of weeks I have had lower back pain which has almost gone now. Yesterday afternoon out of the blue I developed a sore throat and painful swallowing.
When I checked my temperature early this morning it was 37.7 which is close to the danger point of 38 when the hospital advises me to go to local A & E.

I actually wondered about Covid and did a swab test which was negative and after a couple of hours my temperature returned to a better 36.5.

Bloods ok, next cycle starts Friday 19th Jan.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 5:41 am

have you guys looked at the YODA site YODA forum - it's a nice little forum - tightly controlled and the lady that once haunted us on OFF with her coffee stall is part owner - nice tasteful nudes on the beach male and female as well as the less exciting stuff!! - been running one year now?

ps: I'm allowed on the beach cos I'm a nude dog??
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 7:27 pm

Might take a look tomorrow, busy now.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 8:43 pm

@davo ... I take it you mean sweetie pie?
I thought she was a mod on that Hip forum ?

@purwell .. sounds like you're having it  a bit rough at the moment. Can I give you a hug  hug i know you might not like it .. and you're usually so stoic and uncomplaining but a bit of a hug never hurt anyone.

I really think my days are done on PF. I'm really struggling to fit in with the place. The new member Hiram sounds like another one predisposed to shout about anti-semitism and how he hates Islam. Clue is in his name I guess ... Hiram ... Hebrew isn't it.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 10:54 pm

Brrr .... it's cold out there tonight ... I bet our beastie is glad he's not visiting just now.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 2:36 am

Morty wrote:
@davo ... I take it you mean sweetie pie?
I thought she was a mod on that Hip forum ?

@purwell .. sounds like you're having it  a bit rough at the moment. Can I give you a hug  hug i know you might not like it .. and you're usually so stoic and uncomplaining but a bit of a hug never hurt anyone.

I really think my days are done on PF. I'm really struggling to fit in with the place. The new member Hiram sounds like another one predisposed to shout about anti-semitism and how he hates Islam. Clue is in his name I guess ... Hiram ... Hebrew isn't it.
I think PF is an amazing example of how Britain has deteriorated from life in general - i watch the BBC news everyday on oz tv and I am appauled and amazed at the increased levels of violence in the country and deteriorating in care of its citizens overall. I was watching a doco of the Isle of Wight the other day I do hope you have all left that untarnished so I have at least something heavenly to come back too - In fact I think any isle will do they all seem better than the mainland?/

Now sweetie pie yes it is she I speak of - she was cancelled out on the HIP forum for things never fully disclosed - perhaps it was her dishing of clothes?? - anyway to all our amazements she was dished - so now is a fully paid up owner of the Yoda site and I must admit it is not all that bad - and a sorta modernized version of this one - but I do like the nudes!! - beastie go and have a look at the nudes and tell me wot you fink?? there is lots of craic??? davo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 56 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 56 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 66  Next