AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next
AuthorMessage
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 1:16 pm

Summer weather here big style now. Keeping busy chopping down and back trees, then going to do a major painting job, what, with these two and various other jobs around the place, I'll be busy all summer.
Davo, what is your moniker on the pensioner's forum?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 10:37 am

davey or maybe captial D give it a try - but it is a huge and swamping site and sometimes I just back out it is all too much and still very americanized!! - it can be interesting and then switch into dull as ditch water rapidly but worth a gander!!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:21 am

No Davo, I meant this forum...https://www.pensionersforum.co.uk/index.php??

I know you do or used to post on there as does Mr Purwell and our Miss Piggy but cant remember your username.

Well, as it is fast approaching the Easter period. Which is the time of reflection to celebrate the ressurection of Jesus, three days after the crucifixion, the true meaning of which has been lost and abandoned in the annals of commercial history, apart from the very few.
The weather here in Spain has done what it always does at this time of the year, start honking down with rain and drops ten degrees. 
Consequently, there is very little work going on in my garden until it dries up and warms up.
Hope all have a pleasant Easter time.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 11:07 am

don't use thats site any longer beast it was putrid - worst than a kids kindergarten! - happy easter to all - my son and wife and one daughter visiting the rest are spread far and wide as is the nature of things these days!! - dry so far so fingers crossed only solid ground is my flat - ground floor and garage the rest can get swamped!!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 1:31 pm

That's sounds great Davo. Family visiting. Hope you all have a great time.
Mrs Beastie has family over for a long visit next week. Sadly, as I said before, weather is crap and she is working.
That pensioner's forum is pretty dire, I have contributed a few times but not on the typical inane threads they seem to generate but little or no interest is shown. They seem to be a bit of a tight knit group that don't seem to encourage newcomers a huge amount. 
I shall persevere as Purwell and Morty are on there.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 3:21 pm

I do believe the owner has even given up on it now! - it's a dying star - you will become tainted!!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 2:20 pm

A very happy and enjoyable Easter to all. 
The weather has been shite as I said before....But as the short holiday period ends on Teusday, the weather is taking a turn for the better and lots of sunshine is on the way.
Hope you are enjoying having family visit Davo?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 10:18 pm

A good easter to all may the christ be in your life? - change of easter plan last 'home' grand daughter in sons family away on a camping trip so they have swapped it to this coming w/end - all are the same to me really so no probs - he has six kids 5 now adults and all in the city some talking of going back to Thailand for a few years and one left at home who thinks she's an adult but not quite. all the forums just full of oldies who are discussing their ill health issues ; talking of grandchildren like me and food and coffee?? sometimes life can be a drag - stay in thailand beast - looks like a good life??
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 12:36 pm

I only stay on that forum (Pensioners) to wind up Punch and Judy, who seem to think they are the only ones that are allowed an opinion.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:02 pm

Spain Davo mate, not Thailand......40 years and counting.

Mr Purwell, I am really going to try and join in some of the threads on there, most of which are frequented by some strange souls with rather dated views. I fear that I will become somewhat of an outcast when I do, but what the hell.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 9:36 pm

beg ya pardon the hour was late and the Muscat wild!! - yes these other sites you talk of have become 'toxic' - they will only welcome newcomers if they step into line ; join in the same jokes and ideologies ; different views are not acceptable to them!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 9:12 am

Well, at long last summer weather has arrived....But let's see how long it lasts. Forecasts are all ok but the only way to know what it's going to turn out like over here is to wait for the day.
Felling trees is well under the way.
We have elderly family of Mrs Beastie here for a week and though both in their 70's, both are well at it helping with the tree's.
Temps of 22 to 26 degrees for the next week, we hope.
Trust your treatment is going ok Mr Purwell? Haven't seen Morty anywhere for a while and don't know where you hang about most days now Davo.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 10:12 am

Yoda is quite a good site and I do senior forums.com a lot these days - sensible discourse - overfiftieschat is crap and very childish atm?? f3a - is probably gentle but pissed off with them atm. things are getting worsted ??? any good sites at all maybe time for mygatroyds to return eh??
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 2:21 pm

Can't find the yoda site you mentioned Davo?

My visitors have left this morning so the rest of the work on the trees will be down to me and Mrs Beastie until she starts work in May, then I am on my own.

I'm visiting the UK for the third time in the last five months next week, again to watch a PNE match.....Why, I don't know as we are pretty poor at the moment......And have been for the last 60 years......

Oh well, onwards and upwards......
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:50 am

https://www.yodashideaway.com

the https://www.seniorforums.com/  os a good one and I think I am davey on both ? - this second one is large intetionally focussed and fast moving but can be serioous and fun too - OFF has just slipped into an abyss as far as I am concerned but yea that second one mentioned is good!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 10:25 am

As anticipated, the forum is getting quieter week by week. We shall no doubt bump into each other on alternative ones.
I am off to the UK tomorrow for 5 days for my football match.
 The weather has been a little indifferent here for March and April. More rain in the last 2 months that the whole of last year.
I trust all is well with all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 61 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 61 of 62Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next