+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Morty

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:42 pm

Beastie ... have you signed up for the section called ..Controversial.
that place is need deep in Israel threads.

If you go into your profile there is an option called Group Memberships ... it's in there.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:44 pm

Purwell wrote:
The Pensioners Forum is being dominated by Muddy and JBR, who both vehemently support Israel's actions. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. I wouldn't mind but they don't allow anyone to have a different viewpoint than theres and just shout you down or make snidey remarks,
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 7:08 pm

Ah, that's where I'm missing stuff. Ta for that Sagslass. I shall have a peruse manana.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 9:58 pm

happy xmas team - first in best dressed!!12.22.2023  and happy new year if ya make it!! 01.01.24
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 12:18 am

Christmas has never been my time of year, too many sad memories for me.

I've been very depressed for a couple of days now which may well be a side effect of my meds. I'm halfway through a new treatment where I have to inject myself with a drug called Cytarabine once a day combined with tablets.

However Happy Christmas to you all!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 7:25 am

and who actually monitors the side-effects apart from yourself? - any community nursing services?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 5:17 pm

Purwell wrote:

I've been very depressed for a couple of days now which may well be a side effect of my meds. I'm halfway through a new treatment where I have to inject myself with a drug called Cytarabine once a day combined with tablets.

It's a rubbish time of the year anyway what with Christmas and this years the weather's been so dark, rainy and dismal it hasn't helped.
On the otherhand , best to recognise that you are feeling low and hopefully, not reading too much into it. 
shy Besides, you've always got us on here.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 8:52 pm

wot no snow??
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 9:10 pm

No .... not s single flake in my neck of the woods.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 6:29 am

thank god I cancelled me airline ticket then!!

incidentally d'ya know this forum is gettin more coverage that leisurely scribbles on OFF!!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 10:24 am

Purwell wrote:

Morning Mr Purwell.
It is certainly a small side effect of the drug you are self administrating, so you know it is through no fault of your own and therefore can blame the b##tard drugs.
Both I and Mrs Beastie less so are not great advocates of the Christmas festive season anymore.....But I believe that it is a growing consensus that the true and relative meaning has been lost in the ever increasing materialistic bollix that has overtaken most classic Christian celebrations.
We have, for as long as I can remember spent the time together without any need for too much company aside from the odd film or sports programme. Though fully understand the need for some sort of interaccion. 
So should you find you need to say good day to anyone over the coming days, just get yourself on here and we shall be delighted to have a few words.
So in the meantime, remember.....

Santa is a myth, flying through the night,
Telling all the little kids, which ones been a shite,
You can have a dolly, you can have a gun,
Open up your presents, have a load of fun,

Meanwhile I will eat all the ***** pies,
drink up all the booze at hand and tell more ***** lies,
Who has been a good boy, who has been a !"£$,
Then eat a load more ***** pies, who says I am fat?

Im cuddly and I'm fun, full of joy and mirth,
Celebrating Christians and the virgin birth,
What a load o' crap, all these tales and lies,
Im just a weird fat old !"£$, who eats up all the pies,

So when you wake on Christmas morn, your presents piled on high,
Remember just who put them there, then smile and give a sigh,
Cos it wasnt dear old Santa, the myth is just a fad,
It was your drunken mother and your pissed up Dad!

HUMBUG!    Copyright....ME.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 7:38 pm

I'm feeling quite a bit better now but my digestion is a bit erratic.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 8:14 pm

how's ya lovelife goin atm Purwell??
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 10:22 am

Well then, that's it for another year!

Happy 'St Stephens day' everybody. We trust you all had a nice day and spent it with friends or loved ones, or even by yourselves, as we do every year.
Had a 5 kilo turkey so quartered it and had loads of pigs in blankets and a decent day.

Hope Mr Purwell digestion was calm enough for some dinner and Davo had a tinny or two and Sagsygal had a good one as well.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 11:22 am

never used tinnies old chap - I'm a vino man fortified if psossible and a good bourbon ta boot!!  glad the days over what ever we wanna call it - always a bit of a drag and boxin day is worst - can't ;wait for the 1st jan to kick off with a new year!!  just sayin like wot??
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 9:54 pm

I much prefer New Year myself .... fresh start ... new resolutions to break and I can't wait for the dark dreary winter weather to turn into spring,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 54 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 54 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 66  Next