+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Morty

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 10:47 pm

I can understand Purwell not wanting to go back or not mising it .... Azz can be a funny old b*gger. I have reservations myself becasue once Azz decides he doesn't like you and your face doesn't fit your days really are numbered.

Still .. I'm probably biased so it will be interesting to see what Beastie thinks if he decides to join.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 1:03 am

well I've crossed Azz a few times but supporting him now against muddy and her mania about the Israelis??
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 2:06 pm

This must be behind closed doors in the controversial section as I can't see anything .... oddly, I'm on Azz's side for a change.

And Muddy-mania is the right word. Perhaps I should rename her Manic-Muddy.
She's taken over PF, along with her crony JBR. That's what's put me of PF ...JBR is pompous and only seems capable of accusing other members ( meaning me) of anti-semitism.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 2:23 pm

The old fool calls me a loony lefty.
I do enjoy winding him up!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 9:10 pm

well two unrelated comments : 1. I am now of the firm opinion that OFF has become ten times worst than it once was and  2. does anyone hear from Jenkay at all these days??
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2023 9:52 pm

How can it be worse? We need more details.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2023 9:54 pm

Meanwhile .... @Purwell

Can I give you a hug?  hug I didn't think JBR and Muddy were ever going to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2023 11:28 pm

Like an old fashioned record when the needle gets stuck!

JBR really is a nasty piece of work to even think about nuking Gaza.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2023 11:28 pm

I'm referring to the long time gone days when the two ladies were moderating OFF - it was probably same size but tidier and more colorful I remember - and those two kept a tight rein - I got booted off a few times - but now it is just colorless ; bland almost black and white and topics all over the place ; they have the mechanisms to do it as the old style but choose not to. it is just a black and white never ending scroll!! it is quite depressing to go on and look around and just seems like a never ending roll of toilet paper streaming out with everyone writing bits on it. Originally I thought Azz had it right but no more - we all need colour in our lives not just black and white and that is all you can see - boring boring boring!!
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2023 11:29 pm

Like an old fashioned record when the needle gets stuck!

JBR really is a nasty piece of work to even think about nuking Gaza.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 10:45 am

four topics in sequence on OFF

1. Say something boring
2. Things that annoy you
3. say something random
4. what made you say F today  - I contributed to that one!!
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:04 pm

Couldn't be any worse than PF .... I've got embroiled in argy bargy over Israel with Muddy and her henchman JBR.
Actually, the place is getting deserted now, probably because of the bad feeling between me and Muddy. I tried to call a truce yesterday but she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 10:13 am

I must be missing something Morty?? I have read, perhaps not understood clearly, Davos posts. But I cannot see where you have fallen out with anybody or tried to build bridges? On what thread is this happening?

Davo, I entirely grasp your frustration at the whole hierarchy of political ineptitude and the colossal shit pile that is the inherent corruptive way of life that is running rife throughout their pitiful reign. Though, forever has it been such. But the blazon manner in which it is perpetrated and the blaze reaction given when found out, should in my view, lead to footfall on the streets and a public reaction and backlash that should and could change the way we elect goverments in the future.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 12:56 pm

The Pensioners Forum is being dominated by Muddy and JBR, who both vehemently support Israel's actions. 

Morty and I and a couple of others, have tried to make them see that Israel is shooting itself in the foot with an over the top response.

This has resulted in some particularly unpleasant remarks accusing anyone opposed to Israel's actions as being "Muslim lovers" or "Anti Semites" and in my case "Loony Left". I gave up replying to their ridiculous posts but Morty kept the ball rolling.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 1:52 pm

Thanks Purwell, I shall read up on that thread. I have so far avoided any conflict so far but if they are giving hard times, perhaps I may seem fit to delve in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:42 pm

Beastie ... have you signed up for the section called ..Controversial.
that place is need deep in Israel threads.

If you go into your profile there is an option called Group Memberships ... it's in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 53 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 53 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 66  Next