+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 62 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Morty

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 11:33 pm

That's true enough ... it's becoming a grim place isn't it.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 7:45 am

maybe there is a rainbow at the end of it all?? - I may just catch it!
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 11:05 pm

I just worry when you start to sound serious ..  yes
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 11:09 pm

@purwell ... I have to congratulate you on your tenacity on that islamopobic forum. 

I see where one has stated UNRWA members are aid workers by day ... and Hamas commanders by night.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 6:53 am

morning all hello
 hope your ok and well thumb

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 11:41 am

Jenkay.
Nice to see you back on here. You will notice that it's very quiet on here nowadays but we do tend to bump into one another on various other forums. Hop all is well?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 6:56 pm

jenkay wrote:
morning all hello
 hope your ok and well thumb

Hiya!  hello It's good to see you popping in or back or whatever ....
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 1:10 am

whatever she's poppin it's in her back!!
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 5:55 pm

well ... I'd have thoight on Feb 29th that at least one of you would have proposed to me  drum
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 11:37 pm

kept following your oink oink but couldn't catch up all I could see is a backside waddling in the distance!!

well buzz site has finally closed its books what a sad day indeed it was a good all rounder but just shows even the big ones fall!! and we here keep going - time someone took the reigns?? I have just been banned from OFF for two months for posting a thread that listed dozens of new sex forms in humans and I expressed surprise and incredulity concerning whether they were real or invented and got banned for bigotry - wow back in henrys day would have had head removed?? - didn't realize they were catering for kiddy winkeys now??
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 11:27 pm

Two months?

Are you sure about that? Have you tried logging in to see what message you get?

I've just been and found the thread, it's been put in that forum called ...Contains nuts' ... and when Azz locked the thread he posted this.
Closed 3 days ago

Bigotry not welcome here. OP was already on a warning, has been suspended until March. Next suspension will be 6 months, one after that will be 1 year.

Do you think he meant to type May?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 11:30 pm

davo wrote:
kept following your oink oink but couldn't catch up all I could see is a backside waddling in the distance!!

crying crying crying
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 12:31 am

Morty wrote:
Two months?

Are you sure about that? Have you tried logging in to see what message you get?

I've just been and found the thread, it's been put in that forum called ...Contains nuts' ... and when Azz locked the thread he posted this.
Closed 3 days ago

Bigotry not welcome here. OP was already on a warning, has been suspended until March. Next suspension will be 6 months, one after that will be 1 year.

Do you think he meant to type May?

I have found the offending site more and more drab as people start threads and ask all sorts of silly questions unbecoming the aged as we are! I hung around for two dear friends one dead and one still living - the rest is nonsence like " what do you put on your toast each day? " what utter nonsense for the aged - none of what he said is true and he felt unable to communicate with me directly. This 'new look' forum is a travesty of the original and I notice that the two original mods who ran a tight ship but kept it going well find very little time to post these days
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 10:26 am

I take it Davo, that you have been banned from a different forum for being your expansive self?
That seems to be taking control to the extreme.....Unless you have been drastically out of order? Nay, says I, it could not happen, surely not.
Which forum is it? The over 50's one? I shall take a peek.

We have had some chilly and indifferent weather here these last couple of weeks, so not a lot of work has been done in the garden.....Calmed down now, so its hands on.

I hadn't been to the uk for several years up until November last year but went back again in January and am going again late April.....Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 12:33 pm

yes but we would like a complete analysis of the state of the nation IYO??
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:12 pm

I can tell you the state of the nation:
Bloody awful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 59 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 59 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 62 ... 66  Next