+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 8:05 pm

Exactly!!!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 4:37 pm

I'm off to the UK tomorrow for a few days, funeral and a PNE home game against Ipswich. Not looking forward to the rain though.
I shall be sampling a few pints of Boddingtons and a fish n' chip supper, which I AM looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 9:27 pm

a simple account of your travels and obs would be useful for some of us !
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 11:58 pm

The Beast wrote:
I'm off to the UK tomorrow for a few days, funeral and a PNE home game against Ipswich. Not looking forward to the rain though.
I shall be sampling a few pints of Boddingtons and a fish n' chip supper, which I AM looking forward to.
Enjoy your visit.
You may find that both Boddingtons and fish 'n chips cost more now!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 3:55 pm

Back from UK. Successful trip all round, though the train strikes were a tad restrictive. The journeys I did make by train were comfortable and quick.....But not once was any validation of travel required. No ticket checks at all.
Mr Purwell, a pint of Boddies at £3.55 was an eye opener and I couldn't fit in fish n' chips as very few ' Chippies ' are late opening.
Great win for PNE and managed to see some old friends, probably for the last time. Oh, and the weather was decent.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 1:55 pm

All gone a tad quiet on here. Hope you are all enjoying life and are keeping safe and warm and well?
In the last week we have had one day of heavy rain, the first in many months.
Water restrictions are in place across most part of Spain and will be all summer.
Its back up to 18 degrees today with wall to wall sunshine.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 11:44 pm

morty has got herself re-instated on OFF and I expect is brushing off her reputation over there!! - all sites seem to be languishing a bit really and facebook too - must be the weather and world events - what is ther to laugh about??  f3A  has started their first chat thread - how exciting don't know whether it is private or meant to be or public - nah looks public come to think of it.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 7:11 pm

Hiya chaps ... 
@beastie .... 18 degrees sounds a nice comfy tewmperatire for me. I'll packme bag and be over  drum

@davo ... yes, I'm back but isn't it boringly quiet. 
There's been trouble on PF between me and Muddy over the Israeli/Gaza threads. 
Nothing new there then.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 1:36 am

Morty wrote:
Hiya chaps ... 
@beastie .... 18 degrees sounds a nice comfy tewmperatire for me. I'll packme bag and be over  drum

@davo ... yes, I'm back but isn't it boringly quiet. 
There's been trouble on PF between me and Muddy over the Israeli/Gaza threads. 
Nothing new there then.

PF???  my take on all these sites it that all members are simply getting older and older some falling off the pegs and younger people aren't so interested - plus some owners have just stuffed up their sites in trying to make them bigger and better?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 5:28 pm

I reckon you're right ... forums are a dying thing. The one still out there all seem to be short of members and yet have the same members flitting from one to the other.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 12:40 am

we must have experienced the "golden years" of adult forums??
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 5:26 pm

davo wrote:
we must have experienced the "golden years" of adult forums??

We surely have Davo lad.

I find myself somewhat surprised by the very few e-mails I now send and recieve in comparison to a few years ago......Technology advances at an incredibly speedy rate, in all aspects of communication and interaction.

So, as I have suggested previously, lets just go with the flow and keep in contact as and when we are able through this forum and whatever others we are involved with.

I have just booked to return to Lancashire late April for the last PNE match against Leicester and to see family.....I hadn't been back to the UK for many years until last September and have seemed to have caught the bug......Despite the price of Boddingtons and fish n' chips.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 5:53 pm

Must admit that I'm really not happy with the Punch and Judy show that Pensioners Forum is now but I'm not going to give them  the satisfaction of thinking they have frightened me off.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 8:23 pm

I admire your courage or determination Purwell .. I've got tired of the place.
If you don't agree with the most vocal debaters on there you get slapped down.

@beastie ...it works me even if we do seem to be like ships passing in the night. It's nice to bump into each other here and have a catch up.

@davo ... you're sounding unusually downbeat and serious for you. Where's all that sparkle and cheeky wit gone?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 8:44 pm

well still stirring up spitfire on Off and sorta chugging along leisurely scribbles occasionally - The world is in turmoil rather and doesn't seem to bode well?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 11:33 pm

That's true enough ... it's becoming a grim place isn't it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 58 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 58 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 66  Next