AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:48 am

Well done Morty for thinking of that, I too recall MM telling us how proud he was of his grandson and lets hope something comes of Davos request.

May I ask how you accessed the old ( OFF ) site?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 2:49 pm

yes tell us how to get back on the old OFF morty and is there any social interaction on it at all or not ??

I've just been trying to track down an old girlfriend of mine from the 1960;s what a torturous process that has been through various sites search for friends etc - then got helped by a lovely lady who got me loads of records from the jesus christ of the latter day saints site which I have now joined/ my tale though was a sad one - we split and i went south and married down there and she married in cheshire first and then for second marriage married in wales - no children at all and she was herself an only child. but there are people I have discovered that must spend hrs and hrs on this and money sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:27 pm

Beastie ... Davo ... the old OFF is still up there in webby space and you can log on (as long as you weren't banned) .... but it no longer accepts posts so it's just for old reference purposes really.

https://www.over50sforum.com/

Having said that .. I've just logged on and noticed that one or two other members have also visited in the last 24 hours.

Something else a little odd ... it looks like Azz has ben and renewed the domain name up unti August 2023 (it was due to expire). I wonder why he'd want to keep it going?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:33 pm

davo wrote:
found gilguns facebook and popped in a question - that's how us ozzies do it! - however the page is not oft used?

Then it's fingers crossed time and hope you get a reply. hug
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 12:10 pm

Hey Morty, what was MM's username on that old site?
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 6:15 am

morning all
and its thunderstorm thunderstorm rainy rainy

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 5:24 am

morning all
after all that rain yesterday its dry up to now thumb thumb

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 6:54 am

we are all growing weaker and fainter!! and I'm at 32C atm 2pm arvo time
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 12:38 pm

Still in the 30's over here everyday.......Mrs Beastie tested positive for covid yesterday, surprised it took so long as she runs a pool bar in a friends hotel and its busy....She has flu like symtoms and is taking a couple of days off. 

Its been too hot to chop trees down or work on the house so I am getting a little bored.

Best wishes to MM and the missus.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 6:18 am

morning all
another warm sunny start

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 3:29 pm

Aftnoon all ... I'm struggling in this heat.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 6:59 am

morning all hello hello
the weather is changing think a thunderstorm is on the way  hello hello

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 2:36 pm

don't you think it's more like apocalypse murgatroyds now ??
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 7:25 pm

hello all
there only seems to be 4 of us posting  where has everyone gone

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 11:34 pm

I think they might be all out looking for Malcolm? difficulty tracking down folks ? - nah just found the only daughter of an old school girlfriend I once knew from back in the 60's didn't do it alone but with a sleuth [female] from the Emerald Isle - to watch her in action at the last mile took my breathe away
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 7:45 am

morning all
sunny start again  hot sun

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 20 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next