+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 11:05 am

just spent whole day in hospital but they couldn't find anything wrong with me?? - 234 hrs before hand I was tossing to a fro with colic and sweating and was that an hallucination I saw ? = probably but as soon as my bum hit the hospital bed all cleared up = honest to god and hope die if I tell a lie. it is not much fun watching busy doctors and nurses bustling about and most of the time ignoring you cos they think you are shammin it but the best doc of all was a sturdy short built irish man - top of the mornin all the time - he even asked my where I came from in uk and I couldn't resist telling him "why the capital of Ireland of course" that made him chuckle and he even gave me a friends nudge and wink wink - true story - the let me out same day - no crime no sentence but I know an hallucination when I see one!!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 5:55 pm

Bloody hell Davo lad! Must have been a little disorienteering to say the least.
Glad that you are over that episode.......Being nosey Davo, what age have you reached? And do you believe that your lifestyle in Oz has enhanced your quality of life overall.
I know that having spent 40 years here in Spain with the availability to spend most of my life outdoors has certainly been an asset to my health overall.
Keep on going fella.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 3:44 am

75 and have spent the same length of time roughly in both UK and Oz - I think I could have easily got to the top of my tree [in fact turned a few down] in Uk - one close to Ma and Pa which was a tragedy should have taken it. but first tried HK for three years and that gave me the taste for travel and freedom [ironic now heh} and zest for a new life could have picked Canada or Newzealand but settled on Oz - have long lost friends there and would say it was a good choice - I think the weather has a big effect on life style and behaviors - the ozzies are genuinely friendly out going and love a barbie - so UK would have been stiff laced and cross all I's and T's' ozzie was more laid back and still is. and the sun sometimes is a bonus! my wife was offered a top professors job in Canada and turned it down - we nearly made that one - canada is a bit more reserved than oz - more like uk but more relaxed too and on the west coast have good weather and my sister happens to live there/!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 6:25 am

morning all
Davo  what a frightening experience  for you happy to read you feel better now 
suns out here for now

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 10:15 am

@davo, She'l be right!

I had a couple of similar experiences about ten years ago.
Doctors couldn't deicide if it was anxiety attack or unknown virus.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 4:12 pm

well my lovely doc who was Irish seemed to be infull command of events but the lab results too ages to return probably had to send them to Broome which is two hrs away ? - anyway I suddenly felt much better and got sent home with the nurses scowling and crying silent cheat - I can smell them a mile off! 

I went in feeling body poisoning and came out a healed man - the art of medicine is not a precise science and can be easily deceived. the nursing care was wayfully low. but I can't blame them really all they see each day are cheats??
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 1:15 am

Sorry to hear about the nurses, mate.
The ones that I see here are all smashing.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:23 am

Purwell wrote:
Sorry to hear about the nurses, mate.
The ones that I see here are all smashing.
outback nurses can be notoriously v.good or v.bad nothing in between - when a doc orders urgent blood tests and it takes 2 hrs in this day and age something is wrong - in this case a 2 hr journey. but at least I recovered without the aid of everything just lying on a bed trolley
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:30 am

morning all
glad to hear you are back to good health 
dry up to now here

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 10:12 am

Why did you wait 9.75 days after seeing the hallucination to go to the hospital? giggle

Do you feel OK now?

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 12:45 pm

11°C and cloudy in North Herts.

Apparently we had some heavy rain overnight but I didn't hear anything.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 9:32 pm

AlanHo wrote:
Why did you wait 9.75 days after seeing the hallucination to go to the hospital? giggle

Do you feel OK now?
no  only two days just started like indigenous and then got worst and I thought it might me a touch of food poisoning which i could get over myself?  for 234 hrs read 24!!
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 7:11 am

11°C and light rain in North Herts.

Up early for blood test hospital appointment.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:32 am

davo wrote:
AlanHo wrote:

Do you feel OK now?
no  only two days just started like indigenous and then got worst and I thought it might me a touch of food poisoning which i could get over myself?  for 234 hrs read 24!!
no  only two days just started like INDIGESTION  [think I've still got some of the wobblies yet!] , and then got worst and I thought it might me a touch of food poisoning which i could get over myself?  for 234 hrs read 24!!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 5:28 am

morning all
i hope your all well 
dry and bright this morning

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 12:14 pm

Bit warmer today, 19°C and still cloudy in North Herts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 11 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next