AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2022 7:52 am

morning all
nice and sunny this morning hope it lasts
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2022 9:28 am

when Mal eventually returns he's gonna find it very amusing or not reading all our comments but it's only cos we care murgs dance blowkiss
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2022 10:44 am

17°C and sunny in North Herts
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptySun May 15, 2022 8:50 am

morning all
and the suns out again sun sun sunny

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptySun May 15, 2022 10:55 am

Bit gloomy here but still 17°C.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptySun May 15, 2022 8:41 pm

3.30AM and its 24C already but I think the biting insects are out at the moment if I go out too early for dog walkin or too late in the evening I get bitten by these invisible things!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 6:40 am

morning all
back to damp weather groan groan

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 9:17 am

Still gloomy here bit cooler at 14°C.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 2:39 am

33 C tops today here

did anyone notice the statement extreme top ? "503 service temp unavailable" ? and just another cryptic thought - if Mal has a long immovable illness or whatever this site could just go on for an undeterminate period of time? - can anyone with superior knowledge confirm or deny? in which case someone may need to attempt control of some sort?
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 6:25 am

morning all
after a awful thunderstorm the suns out

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 10:48 am

davo wrote:
33 C tops today here

did anyone notice the statement extreme top ? "503 service temp unavailable" ? and just another cryptic thought - if Mal has a long immovable illness or whatever this site could just go on for an undeterminate period of time? - can anyone with superior knowledge confirm or deny? in which case someone may need to attempt control of some sort?

This is a Free Forum hosted by Forumotion. They do it free in return for being allowed to pollute it with adverts - which in fairness have not been too intrusive.

The Forum will be registered in Malcolm's name and Email address - which of course we don't know. Hence it will be impossible to ask Malcolm to transfer it to another "owner" with the name Murgatroyds to retain all the old data.

It would be highly unusual for them to do this if asked by a third party (if there was someone willing to take on the chore). I also know, from being a mod here for a short while (before I resigned in protest at Malc booting out andsome and the pig) that Forumotion had been getting grumpy with Murgs because of the low/reducing membership and minimal posting rate. Hence I consider they would take the opportunity of declining any request to host a new Murgs - or any other name we tried to hide behind.

I also guess we lack a member who would be willing to take it on anyway. I wouldn't.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 11:35 am

This is the only forum I ever post on and read only one other ( Football PNE related ) and do so because of my online history with MM going back many years. If it is the case that is is soon to see its demise then I shall be somewhat saddened but will continue to be a member until the mystery of MM's absence and hopeful reappearence is resolved.

I didnt know that Andsome and the Pig were asked to leave the forum?
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 11:41 am

Great warm sunny weather here for a while now an I have even had to get the hose out and water huge swathes of the garden. I am repainting lots of the outside of the house and doing lots of maintenence so am keeping busy.
I shall be 66 in July and have applied for my UK pension, what little of it there will be as I have been out of the country since 1980....The online application is bizarre. I have to fill in 26 pages ( Online ) then download it and post it?????
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 11:30 pm

fair comments alan - some have tried to revitalize the site and attract new members but to no real substantial results. when I first joined as alan will attest it was a lively and interestin little site. I suppose it is simple now in the laps of the Gods until it suddenly disappears or regains momentum?? and atm none of us are making any substantial regular contributions [ no criticisms intended just the truth] 

just trot along and see how many contributions have been made by a character davo with no continued responses etc - the current memberships imo is an unsustainable one? even if Malcolm comes back? there is nothing wrong with the site it's just been jinxed!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2022 10:46 am

After I first joined I brought in 4 new members. 

Andsome was banned for simply complaining about site management matters, the pig resigned about andsome's unfair treatment as did myself but I came back recently after Davo prodded me, one has died and the other two, including the 2022 recruit, no longer attend because they feel the place is boring and their posts attracted little response (other than from me)

The writing is on the wall I'm afraid

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2022 3:28 pm

dryd

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 7 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next