AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:09 am

I know you should not speak ill of the departed but I a few years back we were unfortunate enough to share the first class cabin of an overnight flight from London to Bahrain with Dennis Waterman. He was a nightmare.  He collected two colleagues from the economy cabin, brought them back to first class and they got roaring drunk and caused havoc. The cabin crew tried to calm them but just got abused. Passengers who intervened were also threatened. A very unpleasant experience.  Things only quietened down when the captain threatened to divert the plane if they didn't return to their seats and behave.

Some so-called celebrities have no respect for other people and can afford to buy themselves out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 7:07 am

7°C and hazy sunshine.

Up early again for chemo.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 8:16 am

morning all
cloudy but warm

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 1:32 pm

Summer weather at last over here. Long sunny days and temps up tp 24 degrees.

Mrs Beastie is working full time at her friends hotel pool bar and I have a list of jobs and maintenence on the house and garden that will keep me occupied for most of the summeer.

Alas, I fear bad or sad news about MM. I just hope he is taking sometime to himself to come to terms with possibly some bad medical news.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:09 pm

AlanHo wrote:
I know you should not speak ill of the departed but I a few years back we were unfortunate enough to share the first class cabin of an overnight flight from London to Bahrain with Dennis Waterman. He was a nightmare.  He collected two colleagues from the economy cabin, brought them back to first class and they got roaring drunk and caused havoc. The cabin crew tried to calm them but just got abused. Passengers who intervened were also threatened. A very unpleasant experience.  Things only quietened down when the captain threatened to divert the plane if they didn't return to their seats and behave.

Some so-called celebrities have no respect for other people and can afford to buy themselves out of trouble.
I do share your thoughts - unforgivable behavior thank goodness there are so many actors who behave more appropriately. Obviously his acting behavior was better controlled than his real!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:10 pm

The Beast wrote:
Summer weather at last over here. Long sunny days and temps up tp 24 degrees.

Mrs Beastie is working full time at her friends hotel pool bar and I have a list of jobs and maintenence on the house and garden that will keep me occupied for most of the summeer.

Alas, I fear bad or sad news about MM. I just hope he is taking sometime to himself to come to terms with possibly some bad medical news.
no news is sometimes good news perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 7:22 am

13°C and gloomy, starting to rain.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 8:13 am

morning all
another sunny start after the rain last night

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 10:42 am

Hi all I think I am now beginning to seriously worry about Mal a lot more now - he was usually a man who could rise to the ocassion heh?? I think if he could he would by now?
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 8:42 am

morning all
very dull here this morning
Davo we have to just keep positing for now till the site disappears

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 9:16 am

sssure I get the idea but I feel like a sinking man!!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 8:25 am

morning all
dark clouds and cool wind this morning 
where's murgs dance murgs dance that heatwave

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 9:45 am

13°C and sunny in North Herts

Finished with my trips to London for now.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 5:45 am

morning all
thats good news Purwell wishing you all the best 
dull damp and cold again

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 7:59 am

ya can feel the silence around here now can't ya?? I have left instructions for my son to take over my pc in the event but hope it is some decades later?? yes I have always tempted fate just in case you were wondering??
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 EmptySat May 14, 2022 7:52 am

morning all
nice and sunny this morning hope it lasts

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 6 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next