AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 11:31 am

Alas no Davo, I have neither the time or the inlination to do whatever is needed to run a forum, on top of which, I have no idea what it entails.

Which leads us to the conclusion that seeing as there are only three or four posters on here, we must accept the fact that it will eventually cease to be.  However, there are always other forums already listed on here where we may be able to bump into one another.We shall see?
In the mean time, I shall continue to visist as and when able or inclined.

Still spectacular weather over here and after a three day respite,tomorrow we are back to chopping fallen tree trunks.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 11:17 pm

Ah now I know what a dying star feels like!!  and so Mal must take it with him to hopefully another living star?
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 5:14 pm

Temperature has dropped a couple of degrees but still balmy.
Still chopping up dropped trees.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 2:25 am

We've been quite mild last few days but overnight frost is promised.

Heard nothing from hospital about biopsy but I am booked for telephone consultation on 7th of February.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 3:18 am

flood zone atm so no out or into town if we run outa goods completely the army will helicopter goods in great fun - thank goodness I make my own home beer! lunch today is spaghetti cooked with red sauce and sliced tomatoes on eaten on dry biscuits!! we're lucky some are being helicoptered out of remote communities at least we are a designated town!!
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 11:55 am

Keep your powder dry and your bowels open!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 5:24 pm

Well, as predicted by all, the demise has happened. See you on the other side.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 10:17 pm

listen you last two guys why not try the new and colored version of www.f3a.com - they've done an upgrade and its lookin good
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 10:54 am

Davo,moreinfoon f3a please. That link sends me to a non securewarning and ultimately a chinese page????

Glorious and sunny today. I have started the painting of 100m of railings scattered around the garden. Its a laborious and intricate task which will take a a few days. In the meantime, still have loads of log sawing to do as well.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 11:15 am

sorry if you don't include the word social it takes you all over - https://www.f3a.social/
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 11:53 am

That f3a forum is unusual.

The link you provided opens to a log-in or join page and previewing the forum appears to be not possible.

Hence it would appear you have to join the forum blind - you have no idea what you are signing up to. (Unless of course - I have missed something)

But I enjoy a good mystery adventure so I signed up and 2 hours later still await an Email to be authorised. 
The suspense is killing me.... drum

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 12:49 pm

Will give it a try this evening.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 4:26 pm

As shall I Alanho and Purwell. See you both there
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 7:35 pm

AlanHo wrote:
That f3a forum is unusual.

The link you provided opens to a log-in or join page and previewing the forum appears to be not possible.

Hence it would appear you have to join the forum blind - you have no idea what you are signing up to. (Unless of course - I have missed something)

But I enjoy a good mystery adventure so I signed up and 2 hours later still await an Email to be authorised. 
The suspense is killing me.... drum
they have just changed their entire site so people are running aroound like choooks atm - do you want me to intecede if so give me yoru joining name and main prob?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 4:43 pm

Managed to join and say hello but that's all at the moment.

Why do they need a password as long as a donkey's dick?
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 5:05 pm

Purwell wrote:
Managed to join and say hello but that's all at the moment.

Why do they need a password as long as a donkey's dick?

Same for me Purwell.....I am now a fully fledged member as are you and Davo.....As for the donkeys dick sized password....Perhaps thay have heard of our reputations n'est pas?

I shall introduce myself tomorrow. Keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 36 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 66  Next