AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 4:56 pm

Hope that you are coping with allthe hospital visits Purwell?

Over 20 degrees here today. Out and about, picked up the Turkey, only fresh brussels to source tomorrow.

Trust that everyone has someone to spend it with?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 9:45 am

My stomach is playing up because of the chemo, but it always does, one way or the other! I will be mostly on my own because of that, don't want "accidents" in other peoples houses.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 9:46 am

Merry Crimble one and err.......All!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 10:46 am

Chow chow - spending mine alone and reflecting on the meaning of life - mine in particular hahaha - snacking along the way and homemade beer - waiting for a few showers but nothing yet could be tonight - was invited out for lunch but that got cancel as the family in question decided to re-locate for xmas lunch and I wasn't part of that plan naturally - I must say tv is lousy here on xmas day they bring out all the rubbish - but I did watch a i-view of xmas special all creatures great and small - when britain used to be greater!! . Was watching the unrest in france atm and of course all the advanced countries have develolped very low birth rates so need to encourage immigration - and thus the mixing of the races which doesn't always bode well! - still we were stinkin rich at one time and now sharing it in disturbing ways? merry xmas and \i wonder how the new year will be - china is still fighting with the pandemic \i see?? and russia with ukraine
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 10:36 am

Spanking weather over the festive season, Ive been in shorts everyday. Still log fires at night cos it gets chilly when the sum goes down.

I trust that all had a safe and pleasant time with whatever family and friends you have. 
Mrs Beastie and I spent it on our own as per normal.
As is traditional, I cooked a huge turkey dinner with all the trimmings and consequently will be eating it for a while to come, as is expected.

Back to log chopping today after a weeks respite,the log pile is very low.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:08 am

Miserable wet day yesterday but a bit brighter today.

I'm off to London for more chemo soon, waiting for transport.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 11:13 am

Purwell is it chemo for life or until remission I guess or until no effective results?? and a change on treatment needed??
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 9:53 am

I think it's periodic chemo until I die of something else!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 6:07 pm

ya lucky ya getting any service as far as I can see from the good old NHS?
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 4:53 pm

Hey Purwell, if the treatment is keeping you going, hats off lad!

Happy new year to one and all......Davo has already celbrated his.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 5:44 pm

yep sure have!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 8:37 pm

Purwell wrote:
I think it's periodic chemo until I die of something else!

Sorry to read that - I have a friend in a similar situation - and has been for 6 years so far.

Unfortunately we can't chose which "something else" we would prefer. If we were I would tick the box "Shot by jealous husband"

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 10:00 pm

keep it in ya pocket laddie keep it in ya pocket!!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 10:46 am

Well here we are hurtking into day three of the new year and if its indicitive of how things are going to proceed, we may as well give up the ghost on this quaint little forum as sad as it may be.

Me and Mrs Beastie have been chainsawing away and have wood enough foe a week or so. The big trunks of the felled trees will need some tackling and i have a younger friend coming next week to help.

Meanwhile, it is still very mild weather and quite a bit of sunshine abounds.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 12:51 pm

Mr Beast you sound like you have the passion and the urge tp take over the running of this site go for it mon go for it!!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 11:31 am

Alas no Davo, I have neither the time or the inlination to do whatever is needed to run a forum, on top of which, I have no idea what it entails.

Which leads us to the conclusion that seeing as there are only three or four posters on here, we must accept the fact that it will eventually cease to be.  However, there are always other forums already listed on here where we may be able to bump into one another.We shall see?
In the mean time, I shall continue to visist as and when able or inclined.

Still spectacular weather over here and after a three day respite,tomorrow we are back to chopping fallen tree trunks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 35 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next