AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 12:36 pm

Well, I have posted a couple of inane ramblings on the ' What are you up to today' thread on the pensioners forum.....I am determined to join in on the so-called political debates they have but they mostly appear to be a bit racist and mad to be honest.....But I shall prevail and make a controversial and alternative comment and view to what they deem to be their normal.....And see what happens.
Still warm and sunny here during the day but getting chilly at nightimes...

Davo, I have been here in Spain for 40 years as well.

On a good note, I am off back to the UK next week for the first time in over six years. To see an elderly uncle and his family and to watch my team PNE take on Cardiff city at Deepdale in Preston. Looking forward to it but not the weather.

Hope all are ok?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 7:27 pm

The Beast wrote:
 they mostly appear to be a bit racist and mad to be honest.....But I shall prevail and make a controversial and alternative comment and view to what they deem to be their normal.....

You got them sussed! yes It didn't take you long to figure them out. I'm not overly fond of how the UK has changed with muti-culturalism taking over and eroding our own culture .... but .. they don't talk about anything else.

Hope the weather improves for when you get over here. It's awful gloomy dull and damp.

Purwell's bravely making a few posts too.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 1:19 pm

I keep them on their toes as much as I can, don't get too involved but make it obvious that I don't agree with those of them that think Farage is The Messiah! 

@The Beast, Not the best time of year to visit but hope everything works out for you.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 10:38 pm

you don't want too much sunshine - the whole bloody nation turns out and pollutes the beaches!!

I have re-christianed the site of which you talk " the grumpy old sods " set in their ways cannot look beyond their boots to the horizon and better things to come - it started off as a promising site but even the owner has faded into the background - yep psychotic schizophrenics is all that's  left - yuz here are all the new wardens!!

might be a good time to re-kindle this site seeing you are have time for others??
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 10:48 pm

Don't you think perhaps we're a little low on members Davo?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 11:45 pm

just messaged Mart on Off see if he is interested in running it - can't give up on a treasure like this?
    this is tonnes better than the pensioners one?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 8:04 pm

I'll be interested to see what Mart replies. Perhaps he wouldn't fancy the mither.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:00 pm

very smart reply not interested as you can imagine who would be if we the loyal ones won't he stopped posting before we made all those investigations - probably made a good diagnosis first??
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 9:15 am

What happened to OFF, did it implode?

I was banned about 4 years ago for being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 10:49 am

I've been on and off over the years and banned a few times - try again but use a new name - the owner seems to be introducing more flexibility into it as it has been wilting slightly
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 6:30 pm

He was still a pain up the bum in August as he gave me a 6 month ban for explaining to a newbie what the 'bots' were.

Surely he spotted you have the same IP? 
I have a suspicion that Azz is no longer Azz anyway.. that he has allowed a chum access to the place.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 10:27 pm

well wot ever it has a slightly more relaxed feel and that other guy with the long emails regularly announcing news items may have taken over the runnintg? - azz is still posting and I have recieved respectful elder status atm?? - stick with me mis pigsy!!

wot a busy week at our oap centre with 2/3rds Indigenous and the rest whitefellas - evaluation morn yesterday when we trotted out all the good things - shopping spree today = picked up in limmo of course and then xmas party in fffffing november on friday - still they do try!!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 5:43 pm

Someone post the link to the forum you are talking about please. I'll have a peek.
I'm in the UK at the moment, first time in many a year. Staying in Knott end nr Poulton le fylde with mates. Off to Preston to watch my team PNE v Cardiff City on Saturday. Bright and sunny most of the time with showers and galeforce winds. Loving it! Been to local pub and had pints of Boddingtons......Well happy.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 5:53 pm

tried but keep getting wrong one!! yes there is more than one!
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 4:46 pm

Purwell .... have my eyes deceived me at the other place or are you feeling devilish. drum
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 1:01 am

Morty wrote:
Purwell .... have my eyes deceived me at the other place or are you feeling devilish. drum
Just can't be doing with po-faced old fools!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 50 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 50 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next