AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 1:01 am

Morty wrote:
Purwell .... have my eyes deceived me at the other place or are you feeling devilish. drum
Just can't be doing with po-faced old fools!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 8:18 am

Yes, I noticed that as well Morty. Keep it up.

I've neglected participating as I've been in UK for 5 days with a busy schedule. 
Just setting off in the rain for the airport now. But it's been glorious sunshine all the time I've been here and I've packed lots in so a hugely successful trip.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 7:45 pm

Purwell wrote:
Morty wrote:
Purwell .... have my eyes deceived me at the other place or are you feeling devilish. drum
Just can't be doing with po-faced old fools!
was that the PF or f3A??
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 7:58 pm

PF ...
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 10:26 pm

Morty wrote:
PF ...
this is the most bizzare forum I have come across - it must have been quite sane to start with but aided by muddy and a few has descended into garbage - so much so I cancelled my membership there and no longer get any insane reminders - the owner doesn't seem ot have any interest anymore - it could however be ??? - no it couldn't what am I thinking!!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 4:15 pm

Bloody hell Davo mate!!!???
I've just started interacting on that bloody forum and you have left it......I only joined in cos you and Purwell and Morty were participating.....Get yer arse back on there please......And I know it is a tad inane but Morty if we all put more in, we will end up connecting with each other a little more, nowt wrong with that.

I spent  a few days in the Uk last week to watch PNE lose against Cardiff city. As I left, the weather worsened, its turned a lot colder here as well but at least we have glorious sunny days.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 10:11 pm

Davo's still a member there. I've noticed that if you delete your membership it isn;t instant, it has to be approved by the owner and he seems to take his time.
So as of today ...Davo ... you're still a member of the asylum.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 10:49 pm

Morty wrote:
Davo's still a member there. I've noticed that if you delete your membership it isn;t instant, it has to be approved by the owner and he seems to take his time.
bloody hell you lot THIS is the forum we should be developing now while we have the chance and control fgs - I have no interest in the others - all idjits NO I can't run this but will assist with able bodied others?? this is clean now and virginal and ripe for picking it is all ours we can set ourselves up as the management - so who will apply for ownership - purwell what about you ??
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 10:57 pm

Morty wrote:
you are not seriously suggesting that I contribute to that moronic site - it's a dying british star and the smell is nauseauting !!
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 1:23 am

They all seemed to think that I was Davo because I inadvertently chose the same Bob Marley avatar.
I've changed it to a bee orchid now but it did confuse them for a while.

Which is the Bot forum referred to just lately on there?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 2:50 am

choose ya own partners for the quick step guys!!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 12:08 pm

davo wrote:
Morty wrote:
bloody hell you lot THIS is the forum we should be developing now while we have the chance and control fgs - I have no interest in the others - all idjits NO I can't run this but will assist with able bodied others?? this is clean now and virginal and ripe for picking it is all ours we can set ourselves up as the management - so who will apply for ownership - purwell what about you ??
Davo, it appears to me that WE ARE in charge of this forum, not in the sense we can edit or delete other members posts, or ban them.....But as there are just four of us as active participants and its been so since the sad loss of MM and as no other new or even former members are interracting, it appears that there will be no others rushing to join in the near future.
So, why dont we continue to drop in here now and then and continue to post on the other forum......And perhaps, over time, you can wheedle out the ones you dont want to have contact with and perhaps form other ethereal friendships as you have done here, who knows?
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 5:32 pm

Purwell wrote:

They mean over 50's ... Azz's place, where a load got banned from.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 5:33 pm

davo wrote:
Morty wrote:
you are not seriously suggesting that I contribute to that moronic site - it's a dying british star and the smell is nauseauting !!

That was tactful .... not keen on the place then hey?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 9:29 pm

Morty wrote:
Purwell wrote:

They mean over 50's ... Azz's place, where a load got banned from.
I was banned from there about 4 years ago for no good reason.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 11:24 pm

apparently many elderly become quite violent in their old age!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 51 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 51 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next