+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 1:15 pm

well finally finalized my docos to apply for a part ozzie pension which I really should have done some time ago but then i had a rich wife!! and didn't need to. they are sending out a guy to check my two smoke alarms and then shoppin too this week I have a yearning for vietnamese spring rolls unfried - 2/3 can be very filling and I can make my own. well I am sorta glad Mal left the handbrake off here when he went away cos we have been free wheeling for a while- I didn't realize how much I would miss limericks!! Just watched one of the first if not first "Death on the NIle" films with peter unstinov as poirot ; david niven as his side kick ; bette davis would you believe and Mya farrow as an evil murderess - the film was slightly fuzzy in parts but a very humourous and light hearted one really when you knew no one really died!! lovely stuff. In contrast I am addicted to the usa series "friends" which is a modern day style of laurel and hardy I think but with a modern twist to it - it finished as a series a few years back now but the repeats keep coming as do those for Frazier another fun one and Becker.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 5:41 am

morning all hello hello
back to rain here thunderstorm thunderstorm thunderstorm

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 6:07 am

that looks good heh - bit of a relief! but I fear the worst for Mal unfortunately?
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 7:51 am

morning all
dry for now bur rain on the way
Davo  i have felt that way for months now  we will never know for sure without his surname we cant check so we have to just keep going till  it ends

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 12:22 am

jenkay wrote:
morning all
dry for now bur rain on the way
Davo  i have felt that way for months now  we will never know for sure without his surname we cant check so we have to just keep going till  it ends

I think I may have Malcolm's real surname.
Is his first name Malcolm ...are we sure of that?

Trouble is . it hasn't helped me find out anything to solve what might have happened.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 12:30 am

as sure as we can be - give it a shot at funeral notices perhaps??  it may lead to say a family contact ?
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 6:01 am

morning all
back to rain again    rainy rainy

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 9:40 pm

davo wrote:
as sure as we can be - give it a shot at funeral notices perhaps??  it may lead to say a family contact ?

Well I tried ... I guess I was been optimistic as you guys have already sent out the search parties.

I expect we'll never know.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 9:41 pm

jenkay wrote:
morning all
back to rain again    rainy rainy

Morning jenkay ...  :;rain:lovely isn't it!

I didn't like it much when it was hot.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 7:02 am

morning all
and its rainy rainy
just for a change  no morty  its not lovely  its awful  groan groan

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 2:09 pm

sun sun Sunny today though ... and it feels a little humid too.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 5:30 am

morning all
after a lovely sunny day yesterday  its back to
thunderstorm rainy rainy

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 10:24 am

Morty

I have a cousin who is able to trace people.

Ideally he needs as a minimum

First name 
Last name
Age range
Any Towns of residence during past 25 years

All we know for sure is that Malcolm has said many times he lives in Coppull Lancashire

As a first pass he has traced adult males with first name Malcolm currently living in Coppull who are on the electoral roll or have not hidden their phone numbers

These are

Malcolm H Bamford
Malcolm W Biddulph
Malcolm Bilsborough
Malcolm Heginbotham
Malcolm Gerard Leigh
Malcolm Lowe
Malcolm Peet
Malcolm Rigby
Malcolm Cooper Stewart

Do any of the above surnames match your possible surname for him. If so, my cousin can dig deeper into many public records including deaths, full electoral roll and other records to obtain family and contact details

However - if his first name is not Malcolm and the above names are not a match - I reckon we can do no more.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 11:26 pm

Sadly, the names don't ring any bells.

I'll tell you why I thought I had a clue as to his surname.
Have you heard of Joseph Gilgun ( Eli Dingle from the TV soap Emmerdale) .... I remember Malcolm telling us all he was his grandson.
So off I trots in Miss Marple mode ... and discovered Joe Gilgun's mother's maiden name is Lees.

This .. I thought ...is too easy. And I was right ... I got nowhere.
I did a search back on the old OFF site where Malcolm was an old member and told us all about it , and it seems Joe Gilgun is not HIS grandson but is his wife's grandson, so was Malcolm's by marriage only.
Malcolm had two wives. He divorced his first in 1985. His second wife , who he had known back in the 60's, had since been widowed and when they met by chance, in 1986, it seems they then got wed. 

So it's not so much a case of Malcolm's last name been Lees or Gilgun ... as his second wife been a Lees or Gilgun widow.
I think. ????
The ages don't sound right between the generations either unless somewhere there was an age gap.

It did cross my mind to wonder whether Joe Gilgun has a facebook page and whether to craft a diplomatic, delicate enquiry .. but then I thought No. That would too intrusive.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 1:12 am

found gilguns facebook and popped in a question - that's how us ozzies do it! - however the page is not oft used?
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:48 am

Well done Morty for thinking of that, I too recall MM telling us how proud he was of his grandson and lets hope something comes of Davos request.

May I ask how you accessed the old ( OFF ) site?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 19 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next