AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 6:39 am

m morning all
cloudy and dull but still warm
Davo we should have heard something by now  so i can only presume something bad has happened
cant understand why his wife or a member of his family has not posted anything unless they didn't know or don't know about this site which is possible as we don't always say what we do  on the internet
  we will have to keep posting till it finely comes to a end one day
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 11:14 am

21°C and fairly bright in North Herts.

Chemo injections have finished for this cycle but I still have to take the tablets for another week.

May take a walk to the pub this afternoon but not allowed any beer yet.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 12:06 pm

don't walk away with it then!!  my car has been knackered for sometimne now and I have used various family members for transport helps but as I permanently live 4 kms out of town in a forest finally decided to engage Home Help WA for the elderly - a govt body - what lovely people picked me up on time even had a spare mask for me - dropped me off at WW and picked up an hour later then said where else would you like to go ? - finally back home carried my shopping bags to the front door - I prefer being car indepedent really but this is a good second best!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 7:02 am

when I first came to this site it was quite vibrant and active and a goodly membership call. It then deteriorated over time and some of us know the history etc - but now with Malcolm the owner and developer and manager of such not appearing for some long time it just feels like the heart of it has been wrenched right out and it is slowly leaking fluid?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 12:46 pm

There are still a few smaller forums about, I can't be doing with the larger ones that are obviously run for commercial reasons, but lots of the UK ones lost members over brexit arguments.

Pay us a visit here; http://www.aardisden.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=3
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 6:20 am

morning all
bright and  sun sun and its very warm

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 3:37 am

OK all of those who always yearned to move to Oz you may have second thoughts now cos if you don't like your current weather you won't like Oz permanently right The Beast?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 2:06 am

well I've hoisted the sails and splice the mainbrace - is there anything else to do? - everyone enjoying aussie weather as well heh?? you poor bastards!!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:32 am

morning all
hot and sunny again hot sun hot sun

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 6:01 am

morning all
very dull here this morning looks like it might rain
where is everyone ?????????????

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 6:48 am

everyone ? - jeez - that's a big ask!!
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 11:29 am

Longfellow wrote:
"And the night shall be filled with music, And the cares that infest the day, Shall fold their tents, like the Arabs, And quietly steal away."
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 11:37 am

It does seem as if the forum is slowly approaching its demise, shame!

I had my firsst cataract op two days ago and the patch off yesterday, excelent tesult.

Having trouble close up reading so new glasses for thst but long distance is superb.

Still daily temps of over 30 degrees and no sign of let up.

Will not be using tghe chain saw to topple two dead fir trees until weather cools and eye totally heals so a couple of quiet weeks for me.

I bought an electric guitar ealy on in the year so will concentrate of self learning for a while.

Sounds as if your social services are doing a good job on you Davo lad.

The heakth care system here in Spain is a slow process due to obvious reasons over the last few years but their professionalism and care are second to none.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 12:47 pm

Beast wrote:
The heakth care system here in Spain is a slow process due to obvious reasons over the last few years but their professionalism and care are second to none.

My local Hospital in Stevenage is under staffed and therefore everyone is under pressure but at University College London Hospital I have been very well looked after.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 6:38 am

morning all
dry here up to now but a lot of dark clouds up there  rain rain

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 1:15 pm

well finally finalized my docos to apply for a part ozzie pension which I really should have done some time ago but then i had a rich wife!! and didn't need to. they are sending out a guy to check my two smoke alarms and then shoppin too this week I have a yearning for vietnamese spring rolls unfried - 2/3 can be very filling and I can make my own. well I am sorta glad Mal left the handbrake off here when he went away cos we have been free wheeling for a while- I didn't realize how much I would miss limericks!! Just watched one of the first if not first "Death on the NIle" films with peter unstinov as poirot ; david niven as his side kick ; bette davis would you believe and Mya farrow as an evil murderess - the film was slightly fuzzy in parts but a very humourous and light hearted one really when you knew no one really died!! lovely stuff. In contrast I am addicted to the usa series "friends" which is a modern day style of laurel and hardy I think but with a modern twist to it - it finished as a series a few years back now but the repeats keep coming as do those for Frazier another fun one and Becker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 18 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next