AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 5:05 pm

Purwell wrote:
Managed to join and say hello but that's all at the moment.

Why do they need a password as long as a donkey's dick?

Same for me Purwell.....I am now a fully fledged member as are you and Davo.....As for the donkeys dick sized password....Perhaps thay have heard of our reputations n'est pas?

I shall introduce myself tomorrow. Keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 5:49 pm

oh if you haven't guessed guys i am garaba;di on there
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 5:51 pm

AlanHo wrote:
That f3a forum is unusual.

The link you provided opens to a log-in or join page and previewing the forum appears to be not possible.

Hence it would appear you have to join the forum blind - you have no idea what you are signing up to. (Unless of course - I have missed something)

But I enjoy a good mystery adventure so I signed up and 2 hours later still await an Email to be authorised. 
The suspense is killing me.... drum
I see you've made it then probably better than the old ladies one ya on?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 5:52 pm

glad i managed to rescue you from the maria celeste!!
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:34 pm

Naughty naughty Davo
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 12:27 am

I never said I couldn't be??
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 5:42 pm

I see that on this alternative forum before you can read anything you have to log in??
I am not inclined to do that as if I find nothing of worth to comment on I wouldnt comment.
Is this a method of upping numbers of visits to enhance advertsising capabilities? I wonder?

Cold nights over here but still sunny glorious days.
Very busy with work in the garden and on the house.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 5:55 pm

there is often an option you can select to staay logged in you may need to search for that in your own private details section in info??
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 10:30 am

Crystal clear days with neer a cloud in sight.....But very cold out of the sun.

A weekend away from chopping trees and painting railings. Going to enjoy some sport on the tv and relax in the sunshine.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 2:53 pm

We have a nice bright day today and not too cold.

I'm still a bit confused and muddle headed, not sure if it is down to my medication though.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 6:53 pm

I've made a start on the 3a forum but don't think I will be happy there.

There are at least two unpleasant members that I have crossed swords with before, one of which is a moderator.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 10:34 am

don't worry purwell I got ya back - it happens on every forum some good some not so good but the forum you refer to can get very catty - we find it quite humourus in the end and a fews mods need sortin out occasionally and we can do that too - hang in there bro
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 1:33 pm

OK. I'm a bit wiser to their tactics now but you watch "the cowboy" have a dig at me at every opportunity.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 3:28 pm

yea he can be a pain in the arse but me and bruce are onto his game - he's backed off some now I have challenged him he gets very sarcastic and certainly should not be talking to newcomers like that - but on the site they claim they do not have any moderators and the site is self-moderated meaning we can do our own thing within polite limits - some get hard to the knuckle
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 5:34 pm

Still havent interacted on the 3a forum but after reading Davo and Purwells comments, methinks I may. I shall endeavour to partake in the next few days, I am really busy tomorrow.

Let us ensure that we dont let it be known that we are all known to each other and see what happens.
I dont mean to sound devious or underhand but let us see where it takes us.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 5:35 pm

Morty girl! Are you on there as well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 37 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 66  Next