AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 12:30 pm

Not too bad here in North Herts, 16°C, sunny.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 7:48 am

Purwell wrote:
Not too bad here in North Herts, 16°C, sunny.

Much the same today.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 8:11 am

much sun in parts ; some rain in parts and very welcomed snow in parts - depends which part ya in and why!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 8:36 am

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptySubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 6:05 pmGood Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 Icon_multiquote_off_en Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 Icon_quote_en Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 Icon_report

I have been in hospital for the last week and am going home today...not good news I'm afraid

this is the last known comment I can find from Malcolm - I guess we all leave forums for different reasons but often don't say why or even goodbye - such a shame as the internet makes it so easy to find new friends?

you'd have to be pretty ill or dead not to be able to touch a keyboard?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 9:02 am

just did a search on "funeral notice .co.uk - which can search for first names only and towns lived in - put in Malcolm at Copull Lancs from 31/03/22 his last known posting in murgatroyds and nothing showed up?? - good or bad news??
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 9:52 pm

Davo - I think you need the surname for that kind of search.

I have already searched through the obituary notices in the local Lancashire News for Coppull obituaries without success. 

There are only 3 with the first name Malcolm in 2022 and it can't be any of those

Cheerful lot aren't we.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 10:13 pm

no try it they identify all those with Malcolm as a first name and also provide the sirname there were none for coppull?? -anyway we are all trying something it seems - praying ; wishing ;hoping etc
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:27 am

morning all
i have done the same and came up with nothing
i have come to the conclusion that Malcolm has passed away  because he would have posted something any thing before now

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 3:05 pm

you've definitely got us all wondering jenkay and there is certainly validity in your view I guess we are all hoping it is not true?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 3:00 am

funny how it gets this way - every ship needs a captain' every parliament a PM ; every church a bishop ; every school a head etc etc - even a titular head like the Queen of the church.

I have instructed my son and given him all passwords and sites to inform members of my demise - whether he bothers or not is of course a different matter!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 7:18 am

It's startin to get ghostly around here - with a strong echo too? - hello hello hello?? - wow - it's like watching the death of a star like our sun perhaps. I've never seen a website die before but I am sure there are many that have heh?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 7:19 am

davo wrote:
funny how it gets this way - every ship needs a captain' every parliament a PM ; every church a bishop ; every school a head etc etc - even a titular head like the Queen of the church.

I have instructed my son and given him all passwords and sites to inform members of my demise - whether he bothers or not is of course a different matter!

knowing my son I somehow don't think he will bother
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 8:16 am

morning all hello hello
the sun is out  hot sun going to be a lovely day hello hello

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 11:26 am

Jenkay tell us all about yourself before this all ends perhaps>>
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 3:32 pm

hello  Hi .... I've dropped by for a catch up and see Malcolm has gone AWOL. 
After reading the posts, especially his last, it's doesn't look good does it.
I wouldn't mind knowing how he is ... and what's happened ... as I consider him a friend even though we didn't tend to keep in touch much.

This place is unlikely to go  ... it's a free site so will just float around in hyperspace until something in the engine room needs fixing.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 3:50 pm

Forgot to say .... Long time no see .. 

And it's a  beautiful day here if a little gusty at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 14 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next