+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Morty

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 3:50 pm

Forgot to say .... Long time no see .. 

And it's a  beautiful day here if a little gusty at times.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 9:09 pm

will keep you in the loop Morty somehow!
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 11:42 pm

I'll keep dropping in now ... on the off-chance Malcolm reappears.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 6:05 am

morning everyone
welcome back Morty great to see 
sunny but windy here

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 12:57 am

""I have been in hospital for the last week and am going home today...not good news I'm afraid""

this was the last record comment from Malcolm right? - I have worked in health arenas all my working life;  health hospitals of all kinds commumnity outreaches etc etc. People get sent home for various reasons from success to 'we can't do anything more' - but this doesn't mean death necessarily. So Malcolm was released and sent home? my take on it all for what it is worth is that Malcolm has always been a very private person and would not necessarily want to discuss the finer details of any medical complications he may have. These things have an affect on our emotional states also so that running an already 'run down' site and continuing to do so with people maybe asking all sorts of personal questions is not Malcolms style - my take is the glass is always half full - so just in case I am right high Malcolm as you may or may not be aware we are all still thinking of you and care and would love to welcome you back when you are able and ready. Cheers mate
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 6:27 am

morning all hello hello
understand what you are saying Davo
but my take on it is a simple message to us all to explain that he would not be posting anymore due to ill heath  without going into to much detail would have sufficed
the site is going to end because there is no admin to admit new members   so it cant grow and continue
 i will keep posting till it ends but that is a sad fact it will end because no one can do anything to keep it going

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 12:18 pm

Quote :
i will keep posting till it ends but that is a sad fact it will end because no one can do anything to keep it going

When this happens I can be found at:

http://www.aardisden.co.uk/index.php?sid=f10aa37682d152a721d31f2f0bef4a73
or
https://www.seniorforums.com/

I don't post anywhere else now but am open to suggestions if anyone knows of others.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 5:55 pm

I agree with both Davo and Jenkay .... Malcolm is a private type of person and I was on another forum once where someone started off telling all the forum members about his wife who was ill ... except once started everyone wanted daily updates and sadly, she died. 
It was very painful for the chap and discussing one's own health is always bound to get awkward if it worsens and you're struggling to stay upbeat

But ... as Jenkay says ... he could just log on to say I'm about but no longer logging on for a while.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 5:47 am

morning all hello hello
dull but dry here  for now 
strange weather one min sunny next a downpour hello hello

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 6:11 pm

We have had one thunderstorm with rain and lightening for an hour during the last 6 weeks.....Rest of the time non stop sunshine with temps reaching 38 degrees though its dropped to around 28 this last week.

Passing on all the best wishes to MM.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 6:26 pm

Where has summer gone?
Has it even started?

It's cloudy, windy and dull with short sharp showers.
I'm off to hit the shopsl
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 8:51 pm

oh dear it seems like Spain and Oz has plenty of sunshine to give away but not enough containers to put it in? and does anyone remember those lovely long Indian summers we once had in UK?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 5:21 am

oh for fffff ***** sake Mal  get back here we are all missing you and sorry if we said anything to annoy you ok?? and here's a little ditty a true experience I had recently!!

A True Experience!

I think we’re all coming out of covid – aren’t we?
I’ve just had jab number 4
and then they wacked in t’another!
Just to keep flu away for sure!

Had to fight the admin this time
told me can’t provide pick up on all fours
I politely told the doc prescribing
then your legal ‘scription is invalid just hit the floor!!

brewed myself a cup of coffee
changed my shirt and spread the toast
then within a ghostly hour
appeared my chariot like a ghost!

Admin asked me “have an appointment”?
Well the doc said I should come?
Oh yes the ‘puter told her
please sit down it will soon be done

had my shots from lovely lady
her last day so full of smiles
I remember her from weeks and weeks back
even then she walked extra mile

wished her well – she said sit for 15 mins
just in case you faint or else?
I walked out reception clocked me
ordered chariot all for meself!

Chariot came within a minute
jumped in forgot me mask
then off 4 kms from town centre
homeward bound and heavenly sent!!

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 12:46 am

and I'll tell ya summat else I don't fink it was just a coincidence that Mart disappeared at approx same time as Mal? just sayin - I've got the lads lookin?
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 5:57 am

morning all
dry here up to now
Davo what will be will be. we will have to wait and see in the fullness of time

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 6:12 am

davo wrote:
and I'll tell ya summat else I don't fink it was just a coincidence that Mart disappeared at approx same time as Mal? just sayin - I've got the lads lookin?

Mart last posted 05/10/2021
Malc last posted 31/03/2022

Only on the astronomical time scale are those dates classified as "approx the same time".

I agree with Jenkay - if and when Malcolm is well enough to post - he will.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 15 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 66  Next