The Beast
malcolm
davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Boozercruiser

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 11:31 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 Screenshot-2021-04-13-at-10-57-41-png 

Good Tuesday Morning to all my Forum friends. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 Clear

Sun is trying to shine and 9c at the moment here in Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea
Feels O.K resting on me swing hammock!

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Looking towards railway bridge:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 Aaa5a46d769f56bf6508f162f4542a9a
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 2:04 pm

I've been in touch with my ISP and after multiple checks they assured me that nothing was wrong with the router or the supply and that it must be my laptop.
I had recently plugged in a usb Bluetooth sender which worked very we'll with my newly acquired smart speaker so after trying everything with unlimited attempts and reboots with no luck, I pulled out the usb Bluetooth sender and amazingly I got my connection back.
Now I am waiting to see if it remains a stable connection....what do you reckon Mart ?
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 9:47 pm

malcolm wrote:
I've been in touch with my ISP and after multiple checks they assured me that nothing was wrong with the router or  the supply and that it must be my laptop.
I had recently plugged in a usb Bluetooth sender which worked very we'll with my newly acquired smart speaker so after trying everything with unlimited attempts and reboots with no luck, I  pulled out the usb Bluetooth sender and amazingly I got my connection back.
Now I am waiting to see if it remains a stable connection....what do you reckon Mart ?

If the connection came back as soon as the Bluetooth transmitter was removed, it looks like it would be the cause. It shouldn't really happen but Wi-fi and Bluetooth both use the airwaves and perhaps they are interfering with each other. If you have a USB cable or USB hub that could extend the Bluetooth transmitter away from the computer by a foot or two, try doing that.

Also, once you are sure that the cure is pulling out the transmitter, perhaps the next time the Internet connection drops leave it plugged in. Right-click on the wi-fi icon in the System Tray and choose 'Troubleshoot problems'. See if the diagnostics come up with anything.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 6:23 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day with lots of sunshine promised hot sun   and it's a little bit warmer murgs dance

Thanks for your reply and valued help Mart ....I tried all the diagnostics it would allow (without an internet connection) without success.
I am going to leave well enough alone now for a while to be certain that it is fixed.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 8:43 am

Good morning - A bright start to the day.

A friend wants me to go to a pub garden at lunchtime and I'm going to do it. The first trip out where I will be close to others. A bit nervous about it but I've had both injections (2nd one a couple of weeks ago) and the idea is we can open up a bit when vaccinated. I hope that holds good. Got to try it sometime I suppose.

I hope your connection remains connected Malcolm. yes
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 10:46 am

Mart wrote:
Good morning - A bright start to the day.

A friend wants me to go to a pub garden at lunchtime and I'm going to do it. The first trip out where I will be close to others. A bit nervous about it but I've had both injections (2nd one a couple of weeks ago) and the idea is we can open up a bit when vaccinated. I hope that holds good. Got to try it sometime I suppose.

I hope your connection remains connected Malcolm. yes

Yes Mart.
You go for it!
Particularly after having 2 Jabs (Thats better than John Prescots 2 Jags)  drum

Quote :

Good Wednesday Morning to all my Forum friends. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 Clear

Sun is trying to shine and 8c at the moment.
Sun is getting warmer now.
Feels O.K resting on me swing hammock!

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 204677-Garfield-Good-Morning-Happy-Wednesday  Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 ClearGood Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 ClearGood Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 Clear

-----------------------------------------

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 11:00 am

no talkin to the ladies though??
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 12:45 pm

That's good Mart I hope you have an enjoyable meet with your friends.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 12:50 pm

I've just seen and hugged my beautiful granddaughters what a delight and a sorely missed experience .... Mrs Mal and I have had both jabs and feel safe, and the girls are very sensible and so are their husbands.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 1:27 pm

Just had a pint of 6X (Wadworth). My friend couldn't have too much because of driving, so just the one ..and a bag of crisps. I don't know how good going to a pub is for the body but it's certainly good for the soul. yes
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 1:48 pm

I've never been to a pub in 50 years, I'm not a great lover of beer ... I enjoy my gin and tonic or whisky in the comfort of my armchair I do occasionally visit a pub for lunch but rarely these days
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 7:00 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day with lots of sunshine promised sun sun
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 7:46 am

Good morning - It's sunny and above freezing this morning. No taking off the warm clothing yet though.

I'll be taking Mrs Mart for her 2nd AZ Covid jab this morning. I hope the car starts (it doesn't get used much these days). I've put the wheelchair on charge in case it doesn't and we have to walk/wheel there. The place is about 2 miles away.

More manure shifting this afternoon. It has to be transferred from the old pen that is dropping to bits to the new one I've made.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 12:35 pm

36C today 40C tomorrow - cool mon! - lotto win today or this week in a small town over east called Humpty Do - yes that's correct on the way to Kakadoo national Park - you must have heard of that? - 10 winners in town syndicate one 35 million - identities are a closely guarded secret - oh yea that won't last long!
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 6:40 pm

Good Thursday Evening to all my Forum friends. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 Clear
Late posting today as I had to go Liverpool hospital for a battery of tests following my heart operation last December.

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 14b57a17bdcc8192912d442b8918b68c

-----------------------------------------

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 11:20 pm

sincere good wishes boozer - never had you down as an all heart man?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 47 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 47 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 67  Next