The Beast
malcolm
davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 10:46 pm

well you had mentioned about the wee little fella BC but I wasna gonna mention it at all t'others?? still seein as we are baring all - mines a rum and coke ta! would you like a big one Mal?
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySat May 15, 2021 7:55 am

morning all
wet and very wet awful weather for a weekend thunderstorm thunderstorm

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySat May 15, 2021 9:11 am

Cloudy today with threatening rain.... Summer weather !
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySat May 15, 2021 9:29 am

Quote :
Thank you for asking about me.
I have had a couple of health issues.
I had constant blood in me wee for four ruddy days recently.
Yesterday I had a camera down me Willy and they said I have no problems down below, and my kidneys are O.K. 
Wee clear now! 
I'm very sorry to hear about that BC, I've had that procedure a few years ago (when cameras were not as miniaturised as today), very unpleasant indeed, I'm glad it turned out OK. Probably the result of over-enthusiastic sexual activity batman
I try not to press people when they chose to take a few days off from posting and leave it to others to make enquiries.
Anyhow it's good to see you back yes
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySat May 15, 2021 9:37 am

Beastie wrote:
For the month of May, the weather over here has been pretty poor......Still warm enough for shorts but wet and windy one day and then glorious sun the next.

What you consider to be pretty poor we would consider to be a beautiful Summer !

Glad all's well with you though ... you'll soon be back to normal, working day and night
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySat May 15, 2021 10:56 am

Good morning - I'm no stranger to 'waterworks' issues and the dreaded camera BC. Glad you're OK now.

Not a good day out there, so today I will be mostly doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySat May 15, 2021 11:39 am

My problem turned out to be a colo-vesical fistula...very frightening!  A week in hospital and six hours in surgery.
All fine now of course and just the long scar serving as a permanent reminder.
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySat May 15, 2021 12:13 pm

malcolm wrote:
Quote :
Thank you for asking about me.
I have had a couple of health issues.
I had constant blood in me wee for four ruddy days recently.
Yesterday I had a camera down me Willy and they said I have no problems down below, and my kidneys are O.K. 
Wee clear now! 
I'm very sorry to hear about that BC, I've had that procedure a few years ago (when cameras were not as miniaturised as today), very unpleasant indeed, I'm glad it turned out OK. Probably the result of over-enthusiastic sexual activity batman
I try not to press people when they chose to take a few days off from posting and leave it to others to make enquiries.
Anyhow it's good to see you back yes

Hey Mal.
I WISH!  drum

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 Screenshot-2021-05-15-at-12-03-53-png 
Happy Saturday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my Forum friends.

I hope you guys are having a lovely Saturday.
Still ruddy raining on and off here in Rhos On Sea/Colwyn Bay.

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Looking towards railway bridge:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 89aa4c47c0ac3bfc4cbfc4a2d891ba76

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySat May 15, 2021 12:20 pm

malcolm wrote:
My problem turned out to be a colo-vesical fistula...very frightening!  A week in hospital and six hours in surgery.

I bet that WAS frightening Mal
Sounds nasty that does!

I have scars all over the place Mal!
One right down the front of my chest to do with heart valve and dissecting aorta operations (2)
Also both sides of my groin for hernia operations.

I have had cameras up me Willy and up my backside with nothing bad going on as far as I know.

And....

Now I need a break! drum

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySat May 15, 2021 1:30 pm

We'll have to do a scar photo comparison ..well maybe not. giggle

I've got one that goes from middle to side where my kidney was removed. Another lower down across the middle as part of the same op. The camera was every three months for a good while after that. Some bladder tumours were found as a result and then stays in hospital to have them lasered away. Lots of bleeding into a bag.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySat May 15, 2021 6:25 pm

Boozercruiser wrote:
malcolm wrote:

I bet that WAS frightening Mal
Sounds nasty that does!

I have scars all over the place Mal!
One right down the front of my chest to do with heart valve and dissecting aorta operations (2)
Also both sides of my groin for hernia operations.

I have had cameras up me Willy and up my backside with nothing bad going on as far as I know.

And....

Now I need a break! drum
You mean break a leg???
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySat May 15, 2021 6:26 pm

Mart wrote:
We'll have to do a scar photo comparison ..well maybe not. giggle

I've got one that goes from middle to side where my kidney was removed. Another lower down across the middle as part of the same op. The camera was every three months for a good while after that. Some bladder tumours were found as a result and then stays in hospital to have them lasered away. Lots of bleeding into a bag.

oh it's all comin out now as the surgeon said to Mart heh!!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySat May 15, 2021 6:35 pm

well this is running wild - you do all know there is a health and wellbeing thread heh - but maybe this is illhealth and on hold wellbeing hmm?

had some knee surgery last year - clean out some broken bones that I had created - young anaesthetist enquired do you want local or submerged?/ - thought I'd try local so he sat me on the op table and then proceeded to find the right spinal space to insert his needle - suddenly my good leg started shooting about all over the place out of my control - wheee I said I think you've hit the wrong spot - "ok says he we'll try a little lower - and that one did work - so there was I chatting away to the surgeon and anaesthetist whilst my knee joint was exposed and the cleaning out job progressed. well I tell ya what - much prefer that than being knocked out and not involved?
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:33 am

Good morning -No heavy rain forecast for today, but sunshine and showers promised for late afternoon
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySun May 16, 2021 8:20 am

Good morning - Sunshine an showers are forecast for today. I'll be fixing up some speakers for the TV surround-sound system today.

It's surprising how many people you talk to, even those who seem quite healthy, that have had some sort of awful medical problem. I bet we could all write a book.  yes
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 EmptySun May 16, 2021 10:04 am

Mart wrote:

It's surprising how many people you talk to, even those who seem quite healthy, that have had some sort of awful medical problem. I bet we could all write a book.  yes
 Some wear it well Mart and continue to enjoy an active and productive life like you do Mart .... You and Mrs Mart are a shining example to the rest of us on coping well in the face of adversity and I am, sincerely, a better person for having made your acquaintance through various forums. yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 57 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 57 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next