davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptySat May 29, 2021 5:59 am

Good morning -Cloudy again today with no rain forecast but warm again.
Had a great trip out yesterday thanks Mart.....Southport is beautiful, another hidden gem in Lancashire disproving the theory that  "It's Grim Up North"
We had a lovely Chinese meal...something we have missed for a long time
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptySat May 29, 2021 7:21 am

I'm getting confused with you lot and your activities in lockdown or are you no longer?

please report covid positioning??
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptySat May 29, 2021 8:11 am

Good morning - Cloudy at this time but the forecasters say the Sun will break through later. I shall be mostly doing nothing today. yes

I've spent some time in the North Malcolm, mostly around Doncaster. We have friends there who we used to stay with. Also, a relative lives in Withernsea, so we have visited there a good few times. Been to Whitby, and Cleethorpes.

I know the North has its attractions and is a good place to live. We've thought of moving further up country more than once. The Council Tax and general cost of living is more expensive around here. Town centres and shops are good in the North too ..or they were before this lockdown business anyway.

Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptySat May 29, 2021 12:45 pm

Yes it can be very nice in the countryside areas...the problem here is the weather, always seems to be raining and a couple of degrees cooler that where you are Hampshire...property prices are usually  slightly less too !
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptySat May 29, 2021 12:51 pm

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 Screenshot-2021-05-29-at-12-37-44-png 

Good Saturday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my HIP Forum friends.

Good Saturday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my Forum friends.

It feels quite warm, but no SUN.
That’s quite OK.
Just so long as it doesn’t rain.

I hope you guys are having a lovely Saturday and Weekend.
I am taking time on me garden swing at times today.
This combined with Football on TV.

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Looking towards the railway Bridge:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Looking towards the sea:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 4218064_full-funny-quotes-about-weekdays-on-the-beach-40-happy-weekend-quotes-and-funny-sayings

-----------------------------------------

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptySun May 30, 2021 5:57 am

Good morning - Today it's SCORCHIO !! hot sun hot sun
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptySun May 30, 2021 10:58 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 Screenshot-2021-05-30-at-10-34-04-png 

Good morning my forum friends.Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 Clear

Today is going to be a lovely day.
So we are up.
Had shower and breakfast and soon out for the day with a packed lunch.
Likely walk over The Great Orme in Llandudno.
Lubbly Jubbly Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 Clear

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.

Looking towards the sea:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 619d96704055070a08f3f41c800cc2b7  Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 ClearGood Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 ClearGood Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 Clear

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptySun May 30, 2021 10:59 am

davo wrote:
I'm getting confused with you lot and your activities in lockdown or are you no longer?

please report covid positioning??

Later!
I am off out for the day NOW Davo.

Cheers!  hello

Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptySun May 30, 2021 12:04 pm

I spent most of my childhood living in far flung RAF outposts. I went to 26 different schools in 14 different countries by the age of 16.
Whenever possible, as a family we spent Christmas and some times during the school holidays staying with my grand parents who hailed from Ormskirk. I was between six and eleven years old but the memorable visits to Southport I recall with great fondness, Lord Street, the bingo hall, the model village, the fair with the zoo attached.
I have revisited over the years but not for at least 25 now, maybe one day.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptySun May 30, 2021 12:09 pm

Summer weather is at last here on a consistant basis....( Shorts everyday now )

The garden needs constant attention but not as much as in the summer months.....I've replaced a knackered pool pump and installed it. Ive now found a small leak by the skimmer and intend siliconing it when I can source the right material as its underwater.

Mrs Beastie starts work in her friends hotel in a couple of weeks, so I will be back to painting the house and staining and weather proofing the wooden shutters on all the windows. Keep me busy for a few months.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptySun May 30, 2021 1:26 pm

The Beast wrote:
I spent most of my childhood living in far flung RAF outposts. I went to 26 different schools in 14 different countries by the age of 16.
Whenever possible, as a family we spent Christmas and some times during the school holidays staying with my grand parents who hailed from Ormskirk. I was between six and eleven years old but the memorable visits to Southport I recall with great fondness, Lord Street, the bingo hall, the model village, the fair with the zoo attached.
I have revisited over the years but not for at least 25 now, maybe one day.
any time in HK then - I had 3 yrs there once but not any forces outpost!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 5:30 am

Good morning - Today it's SCORCHIO again !! hot sun
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 7:45 am

Good morning - It's overcast here at the moment but due to get sunny and warm.

Going to the allotment this morning and hanging around not doing much this afternoon. We're happy to stay at home on bank holidays. The sun shines in the garden as much as it does at the seaside. It's possible to spend more time in the car than at the destination. Probably still best to avoid crowds as well.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 8:19 am

yes just been watchin michael portillo and his histor of the british piers starting with brighton in its hey day then decline - disasterous fire and now renewal process - I think he said there were hundreds of piers once all over the coastline - wow - I think I went on one only maybe hayling island??
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 9:02 am

Mart wrote:

We're happy to stay at home on bank holidays. The sun shines in the garden as much as it does at the seaside. It's possible to spend more time in the car than at the destination. Probably still best to avoid crowds as well.
Absolutely agree with that Mart...went off in the car on a bank holiday about 20 years ago, ended up turning round and coming back home, an adventure never to be repeated !
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 10:40 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 Screenshot-2021-05-31-at-10-15-56-png 

Good morning my forum friends.Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 Clear

Today is going to be a lovely day.
So we are up.
Had shower and breakfast and we are going to spend some time relaxing in our garden this morning.
Then later we are going down to the Beach and sit on our flexible chairs we have, perhaps even down on the sand in a quiet spot.

Lubbly Jubbly Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 Clear

Looking towards the sea:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSben2-8iJcQ77Be2KDsTEiTD2bCyFCiuegPwldfatxPmR9JOEsL-pu6WXINFKF9KVlXG0&usqp=CAU

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 62 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 62 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next