The Beast
malcolm
davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 2:37 am

I know you bro - 'r kid! ya a 'kenny' lad by name and by location!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 6:15 am

Good morning -Cloudy again today with threatening rain showers and evening sunshine murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 8:28 am

davo wrote:
sorry that should have been centigrade - no one spotted that or not interested?
I know we're supposed to jump on things like that but I knew what you meant. thumb

Good Morning - A dry dry start to the day. Mrs mart and I will be driving to our son's house to drop off some tomato plants. After that it's back home and a stroll along to meet some friends for a chat. Perhaps a walk on my own later.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:18 am

damn the thermo thingy has gone up again to 34C - been duckin out turnin on reticulation for a few hrs then off again - that's the waterin done. fish and chips in the oven - mix vegies in the microwave that me done tonight. watched "The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus this arvo must have been the forth time now - it gets better each time - pur magic and entertainment - shame about Ledger heh - nice lad
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 7:49 pm

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 Screenshot-2021-05-26-at-18-17-00-png 

Good Wednesday morning/afternoon/evening/night to my Forum friends. yes

I hope you guys are having a lovely Wednesday.
Late posting today as I have been trimming the hedge and gardening and out walking and shopping and whatever.
A Mans work is never done! Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 Clear drum

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Looking towards the railway Bridge:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Looking towards the sea:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 975889452169850b83f0

-----------------------------------------

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 6:39 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day with lots of sunshine promised
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 8:19 am

Good morning - Better weather at last! I'll be off to the allotment this morning but I think much of the time will be spent looking over and admiring my friend's new e-bike. She lives a fair way from the allotment and has always driven a car there. The plan is to sometimes ride the distance now.

I'm going to sort out the front garden this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 9:36 am

We're off to Southport for a Chinese lunch....first lunch in a restaurant for a long long time ! murgs dance eat
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 12:26 pm

Mal Southport used to be considered a sorta swanky seaside spot bit like New Brighton when we were kids in L'pool - tell me about it when you get back? - oh dear he's already gone!!
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 1:07 pm

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 Screenshot-2021-05-27-at-12-05-56-png 

Good Thursday morning/afternoon/evening/night to Forum friends.

I hope you guys are having a lovely Thursday
A really lovely day here with the SUN shining, so am going to have some nice sitting out on my swing hammock.
Please don’t look in! Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 Clear

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.

Looking towards the sea:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoodmorning-images.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F12%2Fhappy-thrusday5

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 1:10 pm

davo wrote:
Mal Southport used to be considered a sorta swanky seaside spot bit like New Brighton when we were kids in L'pool - tell me about it when you get back? - oh dear he's already gone!!

I used to go to Southport a lot in my teens and well beyond Davo.
It's a lovely place, but generally speaking it lacks entertainment for having a holiday there.
It looks like we will be having a holiday in Liverpool at the beginning of July.
We will visit Southport while we are there yes

Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 5:56 am

Good morning -Cloudy again today with no rain forecast but warm again.
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 11:32 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 Screenshot-2021-05-28-at-11-10-08-png 

Good Friday morning/afternoon/evening/night to my Forum friends.

I hope you guys are having a lovely Friday.
Very drizzly here today. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 Clear

Looking towards the sea:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 Thumb_happy-friday-good-morning-my-wonderful-friends-may-your-day-6392637

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 11:53 am

I'm not lookin out of anything if's it's drizzling
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 3:31 pm

Good afternoon - Hope you enjoyed the day out yesterday Malcolm. It's ages since I went to the coast. Maybe the time has come to make the trip.

Done my stint at the allotment this morning, been to the pharmacy to get Mrs mart's prescription items, spoken to my sister-in-law via a video call and had a phone conversion with my brother. I was thinking of riding over to see him but there's been a few spots of rain here. Maybe next Friday.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 EmptySat May 29, 2021 5:59 am

Good morning -Cloudy again today with no rain forecast but warm again.
Had a great trip out yesterday thanks Mart.....Southport is beautiful, another hidden gem in Lancashire disproving the theory that  "It's Grim Up North"
We had a lovely Chinese meal...something we have missed for a long time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 61 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 61 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next