The Beast
malcolm
davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Boozercruiser

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptySun May 23, 2021 3:55 pm

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 Screenshot-2021-05-23-at-15-49-15-png ...........

Happy Sunday morning/afternoon/evening/night to my Forum friends.Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 Clear

I hope you guys are having a lovely Sunday.

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Looking towards railway bridge:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 7865539_full-funny-minion-sunday-quotes-wonderful-good-morning-happy-sunday-quote-sunday-sunday-quotes
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 8:05 am

morning all woke up to sunshine now its thunderstorm thunderstorm

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 8:31 am

Good morning - Deceptive weather out there. It looks good enough at the moment to ride along to the allotment and start building another compost pen. Also replace the sides of the asparagus bed. All the original constructions have gone rotten.

However, it's clouding over as I write, so we'll see what it's like in an hour.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 9:11 am

first day below 30 and most of the mozzies have gawn - brrrr - feels cold now!!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 10:58 am

It's surprising what temperatures a person can get used to. We keep the house too cool for some and have to wind the heat up for visitors. It was 16 degrees indoors this morning but I never felt it was cold. It's only when one of us happens to look at the thermometer that we think we ought to warm the place up a bit. 16 degrees would have felt freezing at the end of the summer but OK now. Just get acclimatised over a time I suppose.

I have read that it can take 3 months to become fully acclimatised to temperatures in hot or cold countries.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 12:51 pm

I keep my house at 18.5c ambient daytime regulated by the boiler but I have a 'hole in the wall' gas fire in my living room that I usually fire up in the afternoon whilst watching afternoon TV until around 7pm.
I keep to the same Summer and Winter unless the outside temp matches or increases then I adjust accordingly.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 1:56 pm

malcolm wrote:
davo wrote:

I've found an old mate of yours somewhere and trying to persuade him to come back here name of alanho? remember him?
I remember him very well...an old and very good contributing member who fell out with me over something trivial and then stopped posting, the forum misses his contributions very much and I, for one, would dearly like to see his return.

He doesn't even reply to my PM's or emails.... makes you wonder why he keeps logging in
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:28 pm

Windy with occasional showers at the moment 11°C
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 8:25 pm

Mart wrote:
It's surprising what temperatures a person can get used to. We keep the house too cool for some and have to wind the heat up for visitors. It was 16 degrees indoors this morning but I never felt it was cold. It's only when one of us happens to look at the thermometer that we think we ought to warm the place up a bit. 16 degrees would have felt freezing at the end of the summer but OK now. Just get acclimatised over a time I suppose.

I have read that it can take 3 months to become fully acclimatised to temperatures in hot or cold countries.
correct
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 8:28 pm

working in govt offices in Oz for many years were had a set menu at 25degree farenheit - if temp went above that indoors we could switch on aircon if below turn it off - it never got down to freezing!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 6:52 am

Good morning -Cloudy again today with threatening rain showers
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 10:55 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 Screenshot-2021-05-25-at-10-43-15-png 

Happy Tuesday morning/afternoon/evening/night to my Forum friends.

I hope you guys are having a lovely Tuesday.

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Looking towards railway bridge:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 171875-Good-Morning-Happy-Tuesday-Quote

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 1:42 pm

Windy at the moment 11°C
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 4:00 pm

davo wrote:
working in govt offices in Oz for many years were had a set menu at 25degree farenheit - if temp went above that indoors we could switch on aircon if below turn it off - it never got down to freezing!
sorry that should have been centigrade - no one spotted that or not interested?
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 5:36 pm

davo wrote:
davo wrote:
sorry that should have been centigrade - no one spotted that or not interested?

I didn't spot.
And I am not interested!  drum

Only kiddin' my friend.
I spotted.
And I am interested!  yes

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 2:37 am

I know you bro - 'r kid! ya a 'kenny' lad by name and by location!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 60 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 60 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next