davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:12 am

Sunny and frosty here at present but it looks like rain by this evening. There is talk of snow but it's been a long time since there was significant snow around here. It probably won't be much if there is any (famous last words  yes)
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 6:21 am

Good morning - Today will be cold with bright spells giving way to scattered wintry showers, some of hail, sleet and snow (or so they say)
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 7:51 am

morning all hello hello
its snowing here nothing at 6oclock  now its coming down fast hope it doesn't stick cold cold snow snow

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 11:08 am

Good morning - Sunny and frosty to start with but it's clouding over a bit now. Forecast to stay dry but cold all day.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:14 am

Good morning - Today will be cold with bright spells but no rain !
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:15 am

Good morning - We had heavy snow for an hour or so. About 2" of it. It has stopped now and is melting already. Quite a novelty while it lasts though. :)
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:26 am

Good morning - After overnight snow today will be cold with sunshine murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 9:01 am

Good morning - Cold and sunny here too. The roads are icy and yesterday's snow is still around. I think it will probably melt entirely as the day wears on.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 6:49 am

Good morning -rain or sleet or snow forecast for today...wearying !
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 8:26 am

Good morning - No rain at the moment but it won't be long in coming according to Ventusky. The snow didn't melt as expected yesterday but it's already one degree above freezing yes so it ought to get washed away today.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 8:51 am

morning all hello hello
the snow has nearly all gone thank god it was murder driving in it yesterday 
its just been raining  so that should get rind of what's left  rain rain cold cold

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:33 am

Good morning -No rain or sleet or snow forecast for today... but I'm not ruling it out !
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am

Well, the pandemic continues to rumble on. Here we are under restrictions whereas we are unable to leave your local town apart from emergency measures and work. There is no panic here and people just get on with lives and jobs and the restrictions are no too restrictive ( If you know what I mean ).
The weather has turned to spring with glorious sunshine most days though still havibg log fires and heating on at nights.
I am tiling a lot of stairs in the garden at the moment so am outside all day and its sometimes like summer, so is not an unpleasant task.
Any tourist summer here in Spain was given the kybosh by the PM when he stated that foreign tourism will not be welcomed until 75% of Spain has the vaccine.....That could take forever.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 1:21 pm

Good afternoon - Not so pleasant here as where you are beast but at least all the snow and ice have melted away. The temperature is 10ºC. Pretty warm compared to what it has been.

I've done a bit of tidying up at the front of the house, wiped the window ledges and door step. Also tidied the garage a bit. So exhausting. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 X38rLAS
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 5:57 am

Good morning -rain or sleet or snow forecast for today...very wearying !
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 9:02 am

Good morning - There was heavy rain during the night but it's stopped now and the clouds are breaking up. A breeze is blowing and the temperature is 10ºC. 

Looking forward to hot days and water shortages in the summer.  yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 25 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next