davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 10:05 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day with lots of sunshine promised Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 2111545863 Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 2111545863 but still very cold

More broadband problems for mme again today !!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 10:38 am

Broadband router connection is not found on my 7main primary laptop or smart TV's...backtop laptop seems to be OK as is smartphone...what's going on ?
Postscript ... all seems to be OK now I think
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 11:48 am

Good morning - An OK day. Bright with thin cloud and dry. I'll be re-routing a TV cable today. It will involve lots of crawling around in the loft.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:39 pm

Mart wrote:
Good morning - An OK day. Bright with thin cloud and dry. I'll be re-routing a TV cable today. It will involve lots of crawling around in the loft.
Don't take any unnecessary risks Mart.... remember your age and stay safe
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:50 pm

Hi usual sun but big cyclone bearing down on WA coast some hundreds of kilometres south of us and its helping some farmers with their crops!!
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 1:01 pm

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 Screenshot-2021-04-11-at-12-54-50-png 

Good Sunday afternoon to all my Murgatroyd's Forum friends.Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 Clear
Posting a bit late again today.
Watching football, and soon out for a promenade walk.
Sun is shining but only 6c.
Bbbbrrrr!

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Looking towards railway bridge:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 Fd059f0710a0f70ac9b0552436ac6f8a  Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 Clear

-----------------------------------------

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 8:43 am

Good Morning - another beautiful sunny day is on the cards for today... yippee ! hot sun

Last edited by malcolm on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 8:44 am

More broadband problems for me today...think I will change supplier
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 8:45 am

Good morning - We have a layer of snow here. The precipitation is changing from snow to rain as I write. Cold at just above freezing., All in all, I won't be going out. I'll tidy up the loft instead. It's a mess after yesterday's co-ax cable re-routing.

Edit..

malcolm wrote:
More broadband problems for me today...think I will change supplier

It looks like BT is still updating the system. If so, it could be that any service depending on twin copper wires will get the same intermittent disruptions. Before going through the hassle of changing supplier, it might be worth a phone call to the ISP to ask if it's anything to do with this

BT upgrade

Last edited by Mart on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 8:57 am

cyclone past a few thou below me - ya wanna see some towns - like your loft Mart! -poor things but our rescue plans are usually fast and good.

we didn't even get a drop - damn but temp dropped to 33C cool mon!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 9:22 am

Quote :
It looks like BT is still updating the system. If so, it could be that any service depending on twin copper wires will get the same intermittent disruptions. Before going through the hassle of changing supplier, it might be worth a phone call to the ISP to ask if it's anything to do with this
Thanks for that Mart, my IP are not showing any problems on their web site...so god knows what the problems are groan
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 10:26 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 Screenshot-2021-04-12-at-10-07-27-png 
Good Monday Morning to all my Forum friends.Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 Clear

Sun is trying to shine but only 6c at the moment.
Bbbbrrrr!

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 Tenor

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 7:42 am

Good Morning - very cold and cloudy today
Broadband problems again...no laptop connection but smartphone connection OK very annoying
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 7:55 am

malcolm wrote:
Broadband problems again...no laptop connection but smartphone connection OK very annoying
wouldn't a usb stick work?
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 8:52 am

Good morning - Sunny but cold this morning. Better than yesterday when we had a layer of snow in the area. More work on the allotment today.

malcolm wrote:

If the smartphone works on wi-fi, it seems it could be something to do with the laptop rather than the Internet connection. If it was the connection/system at fault, then probably nothing would connect?
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 11:31 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 Screenshot-2021-04-13-at-10-57-41-png 

Good Tuesday Morning to all my Forum friends. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 Clear

Sun is trying to shine and 9c at the moment here in Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea
Feels O.K resting on me swing hammock!

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 Aaa5a46d769f56bf6508f162f4542a9a

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 46 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 46 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 67  Next