davo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 5:48 pm

Ive finished preparing all the pool terrace for the laying of new tubing but am awaiting the technician for later this week. In the meantime I will paint the front garden wall which may take a couple of days. 
It is that hot this week Mrs Beastie has been to the beach a few times and has persuaded me to accompany her tomorrow. So no thinking of painting or digging holes we shall enjoy a day at the beach.

Mrs Beastie has also suggested that we sell the house and look for something more manageable before we get as old as you lot!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 7:29 am

Good morning - A wet day ahead, so still no digging. We'll probably use the time to do a bit more sorting out of our son's place.

All people need a bit of rest and recuperation time Beastie. I hope you enjoyed your day at the beach yes. I don't know how long it will be before you get as old as we are but good to get sorted out while reasonably fit.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 7:48 am

morning all
another wet and windy start  windy thunderstorm

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:15 am

Good morning - Nothing planned for today, cloudy, and showery just staying indoors again !
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:04 am

Good morning - Nothing planned for today, rain rain rain again staying indoors ! rain
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 8:16 am

morning all hello hello
awful weather again  lots of rain about
going to get my flue jab this morning  yes yes

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 8:22 am

Good morning - The Sun is shining and the only dry day of the week is forecast. I'll ne going to the allotment soon. If the weather does stay good, I'll be meeting a friend at the pub at lunchtime for a pint and a bag of crisps.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 6:47 am

Good morning - Nothing planned for today, rain rain rain again staying indoors and reading my book ! rainy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 9:16 am

Good morning - A wet day but we have to go out anyway. Our son's flat still needs some sorting out. Take him into town to buy some items for it.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 10:57 am

10°C and drizzle at moment but supposed to clear later.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 12:40 pm

I went out early this morning in the heavy rain and filled the car with petrol ready for our Wales Holiday starting Sunday.

I then went on to the tyre depot which fitted the car with 4 new tyres a few months ago - to get one of the front tyres repaied because it had a slow puncture. 

The tyre fitter showed me the problem - one he had not seen before - there were three leaks high up on the tyre wall caused by thorns. He was used to seeing nails and screws and glass, but not thorns. The postion of the leaks in the tyre wall made a safe repair too dodgy and I had to buy a new tyre.

Yet another problem that my wallet has been hit with this week

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 1:12 pm

Well at least you got filled up Alan.... that puncture problem in the tyre wall has happened to me a couple of times in the past....very costly
I hope you have an enjoyable break in Wales, lovely country and usually a bit better  weather too  yes
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 12:21 pm

10°C and cloudy at moment.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 3:16 pm

The weather forecast for Solihull today predicted constant cloud and some rain. However - the sun has been shining for the past 3 hours and the few clouds are white and fluffy.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle

Last edited by AlanHo on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 1:42 pm

Good-morning, been shopping in Preston in the rain, plenty of deisel in the tank but Morrisons didn't have any.... there were signs outside saying they had petrol but no deisel, luckily I didn't need any.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 7:03 pm

Good evening - It has been a very wet day so we haven't been anywhere or done anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 34 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next