Purwell
ourjimmy
davo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 7:57 am

the rain is so light here I can't even see it ! murgs dance  'r well black tea for me again  drink
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 2:10 pm

Good afternoon - I've had a productive morning at the allotment. Lined a manure pen with plastic sheeting ready for when the horse manure arrives (stop it falling through the gaps). My friend and I worked on a metal door that was jamming up. Dug a patch of earth. Filled a hole with stones where rats were getting into the shed.

Not sure what I'll do with the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 5:41 am

Good morning - Today it's rain rain rain all day long !
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 9:40 am

Good morning - There was rain earlier but it's getting brighter now. Not much going on today. Just a trip to the pharmacy at sometime to pick up a prescription.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 11:09 am

23Catm which is shivering weather here - attended a city funeral by zoom today that was a new experience - it seems all the funeral parlours are now offering the service - did n't even realize
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 2:18 pm

17°C and Sunshine and cloud in North Herts.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 5:17 am

Good morning - Today it's another bright and warm and sunny day in prospect
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 8:26 am

morning all
yes same here Malcolm hello hello

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 5:46 am

Good morning - Today it's another cloudy but warm day in prospect

08.30 ...Postscript......No sunshine promised but no-one told the sun, it's been shining since I got up at 5 am !
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:32 am

Good morning - It looks like the south is going to be the rainy bit of the country today, so I won't be doing much. Maybe I'll clean something ..possibly the bike.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 11:26 am

14°C and trying to rain in North Herts.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 6:37 am

Good morning - Today it's another cloudy but warm and dry day in prospect murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 3:48 pm

Good afternoon - It was a dull morning with rain threatening but bright enough this afternoon to go for a walk. I just got back. Now expecting the online shopping delivery from Tesco.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 5:50 pm

Just had a huge holiday weekend over here ( Sant Juan ). 
Local town nice and busy with locals and domestic tourism. A few European visitors but today, very quiet again. 
Since Saturday, the mandatory wearing of masks outside has been lifted when you can social distance.  Still have to wear them whilst venturing indoors shopping etc.
Continual hot and sunny weather. 
I'm busy sanding down and treating all the wooden windows and shutters on the house. 
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 5:38 am

The Beast wrote:
Just had a huge holiday weekend over here ( Sant Juan ). 
Local town nice and busy with locals and domestic tourism. A few European visitors but today, very quiet again. 
Since Saturday, the mandatory wearing of masks outside has been lifted when you can social distance.  Still have to wear them whilst venturing indoors shopping etc.
Continual hot and sunny weather. 
I'm busy sanding down and treating all the wooden windows and shutters on the house. 
do you hum or sing spanish songs as you do it?
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 6:32 am

Good morning - Today it's another bright and warm and sunny day in prospect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 2 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next