davo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 6:32 am

Good morning - Today it's another bright and warm and sunny day in prospect
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 12:04 pm

davo wrote:
The Beast wrote:
Just had a huge holiday weekend over here ( Sant Juan ). 
Local town nice and busy with locals and domestic tourism. A few European visitors but today, very quiet again. 
Since Saturday, the mandatory wearing of masks outside has been lifted when you can social distance.  Still have to wear them whilst venturing indoors shopping etc.
Continual hot and sunny weather. 
I'm busy sanding down and treating all the wooden windows and shutters on the house. 
do you hum or sing spanish songs as you do it?
I am almost always joined by the sound of ' Flower power ' radio....You can find it on the ' Tune in radio' app. Try it Davo, I think you would like it. Non stop music from the 50's/60's and 70's. No ads, just 30 second news headlines on the hour.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 12:24 pm

Unseasonably cool here at 15°C and overcast.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 7:11 am

Good morning - Today it's another cloudy but warm and dry day in prospect
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 8:15 am

Good morning - It's dull but dry here. A ride to the allotment this morning. A walk this afternoon. All depending on the weather staying dry.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 2:58 pm

Same as yesterday here at 15°C and overcast.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 1:52 am

The Beast wrote:
davo wrote:
The Beast wrote:
Just had a huge holiday weekend over here ( Sant Juan ). 
Local town nice and busy with locals and domestic tourism. A few European visitors but today, very quiet again. 
Since Saturday, the mandatory wearing of masks outside has been lifted when you can social distance.  Still have to wear them whilst venturing indoors shopping etc.
Continual hot and sunny weather. 
I'm busy sanding down and treating all the wooden windows and shutters on the house. 
do you hum or sing spanish songs as you do it?
I am almost always joined by the sound of ' Flower power ' radio....You can find it on the ' Tune in radio' app. Try it Davo, I think you would like it. Non stop music from the 50's/60's and 70's. No ads, just 30 second news headlines on the hour.
where the eff is the tune in radio app??
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 1:54 am

cool 26C here  - rain due in 6mths!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 7:01 am

Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 7:03 am

Good morning - Today it's another bright and warm and sunny day in prospect
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 8:20 am

It's fairly sunny and warm. A walk over the woods with Mrs mart this morning. Rough ground but some of it is wheelchair accessible. A chair with suspension for best results. It keeps the groans down. 

A ride to the allotment this afternoon. There's a tin shed to clear out. We fixed the door on it last week and patched up a hole where the rats were getting in.

The door hasn't been opening properly for years and the interior hasn't seen much light. Who knows what lurks under items that haven't been moved for ages. Big spiders for sure and maybe rats too. A mask and gloves job I think.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 11:38 am

Slightly warmer today at 17°C and with intermittent sunshine.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 12:52 am

chiily morn at 21C
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 7:16 am

Good morning - Today it's another cloudy but dry and warm day in prospect
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 9:20 am

Good morning - It's overcast today. I'll be strimming the paths at the allotment this morning. Maybe a ride over to see my brother later.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 1:09 am

bloody freezing today 18C at 8am but cool enough for yard sweeping unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 3 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next