Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 8:36 am

Good morning - Sunny, dry and a bit warmer this morning.

Thanks for the concern Malcolm. :) All is well but I tend to have times when I don't use the computer. I think it's the interest in looking after the allotment that's done it.

Kidney scan day. Time to check if the lump in my kidney is still the same size as it has been for the last 4 years. I won't know the results until early June. The kidney is still working well enough, so I expect it will be OK.

Have a good day everyone.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 7:13 am

Very pleased that all is well with you Mart (relatively speaking that is ) Good luck with the scan ! yes

Heavy rain forecast for us today rain
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 9:26 am

Thanks Malcolm and good morning everyone - It's pouring with rain at the moment but the day is expected to brighten later. That's when we plan to go out and do a bit of shopping.

The scan went OK. It has been a CT scan in previous years but this time was an ultra-sound one. I think I've been downgraded 'scanwise' because the situation has remained stable over that time.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 1:43 pm

That's very good news Mart.
Doc's for me tomorrow, post nasal drip, scalp psoriasis and arthritic knee murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 2:08 pm

The joys of growing older Malcolm. :)
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 9:08 am

Good morning - Dry at the moment but it could rain. I will set off for the allotment if it doesn't start raining between now and when I'm ready to go. Ive got another fence to build there (made out of broken up palettes).
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 6:07 am

Good morning - Dry at the moment but it could rain....x2 yes
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 9:37 am

Good morning - A bit drier today. I know we need rain but it's such a nuisance sometimes. :) I'll be going to see my brother later if the rain holds off. Family will be visiting this evening I expect.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 11:41 am

Mart wrote:
Good morning - A bit drier today. I know we need rain but it's such a nuisance sometimes. :)
We're in for some good weather for the next week or so Mart so you will be able to get plenty done on the allotment yes cool
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 4:03 pm

Good news re the kidney scan Mart....Stay healthy!
You certainly stay very active with the allotment and all your gardening work....Keep it up mate!

We have been open a week in the bar/bodega and it has been a shock getting used to working so many hours....Especially as it is quiet at the moment.

Weather wise, it has been a little indifferent. Sunny and cloudy with the odd wet spell.....

MM, trust your slight ailments are not to inhibiting and you can cope with them?
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:02 am

Quote :
MM, trust your slight ailments are not to inhibiting and you can cope with them?
Thanks for your concern Beastie, but I've had these problems for years along with many others

All of which are really more annoying than problematical I'm glad to say.
I trust that you and your good lady are well and looking forward to the Euro s flooding in through the door when the season gets going !  sun cool eat

Weather is looking good for the weekend here lots of warm sunshine and light breezes murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptySat May 11, 2019 9:20 am

Good morning - Dry here today and we'll be going to the Community Centre car boot sale later to find a CD rack (of all things). It's for a craft project Mrs Mart fancies doing. I don't know what sort of creation it will end up as. :)

Yes, allotmenting next week. Another fence to construct. I'm like an expectant father waiting for the potatoes I planted to start showing. Our friend who's allotment it is assures me you can't kill potatoes. I told her that they hadn't come across me yet. :)
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:32 am

Looking good so far today sun sun sun 

My potatoes are well up and flowering Mart....I have just a few in a large trough in the greenhouse
Potatoes can actually kill themselves with 'black-leg' and 'blight'.......eternal vigilance is the first requirement of vegetable and fruit gardening, that why I gave it up and now concentrate on 'Hortensia Aspera' growing from cuttings, like the picture in the top logo...Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 Curren10
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:48 am

morning all
another sunny morning
 going to get a bit more done in the garden  :;smile: :;smile: :;smile:

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptySun May 12, 2019 9:26 am

Good morning - Sunny and warmer today. I might wash the car. We will walk along to the doctors to put a repeat prescription through the letterbox. I might sand down a wooden CD rack in preparation for Mrs Mart doing something crafty with it (bought for £3 at yesterday's car boot sale).

I don't know too much about plants Malcolm. It started off with helping with the digging but has progressed to doing a bit of planting as well. The worry with the potatoes is that I've put them in too deep.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:05 am

Looking good so far today Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 2111545863 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 2111545863 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 2111545863
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 50 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 50 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next