Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 am

Good morning - It's dry and bright (but not sunny) at the moment. More allotmenting to do but as usual, home in time for Bargain Hunt. Lunchtimes aren't the same without watching Bargain Hunt. :)
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 10:56 am

Just got back from N Wales, nice break and lovely weather.
Looks like it's going to be unbearably hot in the next few days over 22C sun murgs dance cool
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 11:32 pm

oh god you'll all have to take off ya woolies again - I have to wear mine at 6am for a while!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 8:53 am

Good morning - We had some overnight rain. It's supposed to have been heavy with thunder but I didn't hear any. The rain is moving north. It should be sunny and around 22°C here by this afternoon. We'll see.

Supermarket day today. We'll also be visiting a few other shops while in town.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 12:07 pm

Good Morning......I am installing the latest update to Windows 10.
I started the procedure at 6am today and it is still doing the update at 12.07 pm and it is trying my patience  groan  angry angry
Our weather here is damp but warm with better weather promised for later today and for the week ahead
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 3:32 pm

So....it's now 14.56 and the update has just completed !
15.30 and now we are back to normal. ....... That's 9 hours !!!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 5:45 am

Good morning - Looking good so far again today ....no rain, so...a bit of gardening is on the cards.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 8:21 am

Good morning - Cloudy and warm with more Sun forecast for later.

I'll put a post  in the 'Windows Updates' thread in the 'Computer Matters' department later Malcolm.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 9:28 am

Mart wrote:
Good morning - Cloudy and warm with more Sun forecast for later.

I'll put a post  in the 'Windows Updates' thread in the 'Computer Matters' department later Malcolm.
any shots of your allotment??
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 6:35 am

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 Clipbo10
Today we have Aussie weather ...... nice ! cool
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 8:58 am

Good morning - Yes, a nice day is forecast. We'll be taking our daughter and granddaughter for a pub meal later. Both stayed here last night but the Granddaughter has to leave later today.

About the allotment Davo, the owner is away at present. I'm sure she wouldn't mind me taking photos of the allotment and putting them on the Internet but I suppose I ought to just ask her first.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 9:26 am

oh sorry got the impression you had your own! - yes the allotments of England always triggers off the good memories!!  we don't have them here same as no letterboxes!!  No don't want a pic of a letter box thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 10:35 am

Funny enough Davo, I couldn't have an allotment where this one is because I live the other side of the county line. This doesn't stop me giving a helping hand there though.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 4:08 pm

malcolm wrote:
Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 Clipbo10
Today we have Aussie weather ...... nice ! cool

we like to share it occasionally!! be lucky!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 8:11 am

Good morning - Another sunny and warm day ahead. :) Allotment this morning and go to see my brother this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 12:48 am

g';day from wa - 7 hrs ahead as usual - wot can I see blue blue and more blue - sun sun well you know the drill! 

mind you at 6am it cold enough to freeze those brass things off - but warms up quickly - today is the day that the oldies are rolled out as opposed to the nearly oldies and we have to entertain them for a couple of hrs around our campfire! and prevent them falling in! when the call goes out "davo they're here - the spine stiffens ""!

ps: oops sorry I understand you are having a heat wave atm??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 58 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 58 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next