Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 9:20 am

Good morning - Grey but dry here at the moment. We've had plenty of rain but no flooding. Our daughter is arriving this morning and will be staying for a few days. Getting the house ready for that. It's our granddaughter's graduation ceremony on Friday. I think the weather is going to be OK for it.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 11:09 am

I once had a mate who had an allotment or maybe a few on the sly - so everytime you mention your allotment I get this instant pick of this 1-2 acre piece of land with allotments for all and all with their own little sheds - god wot a life!!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 9:00 am

Good morning - A brighter day to day.

It's good over the allotments. Quite a few younger people seem keen on it these days too. I might go there to help out some more a bit later today. It get's me out and active for a while, especially since I cycle there and back.

I must look like a proper 'old bloke' coming back with rhubarb or asparagus etc. showing out of the top of the saddlebag but I don't care. :)
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 10:02 am

remind me Mart what the legal arrangement is with allotments in UK?
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 2:14 pm

davo wrote:

I don't know but I believe the legal position is bent over with a spade or fork in your hands. :)
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 9:51 pm

Mart wrote:
davo wrote:

I don't know but I believe the legal position is bent over with a spade or fork in your hands. :)
 that sound dangerous to me - every heard of charging bulls??
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 5:41 am

morning all
looks like it might stay dry today
iam on count down to getting my eye done 
can't wait I go on Tuesday   then the other one gets done in august :;smile: :;smile:

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 7:14 am

'morn - same old sunshine - they may have promised some rain - there's a island in Norway that have legally gone time free during the 'all daylight' months so they do what they want when they want - ***** I've been doing that for years!!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 7:48 am

Good morning - The weather is set fair for a train trip to be at out granddaughter's graduation day.

The trip involves a change of train. That means getting Mrs mart in her power wheelchair on the train and off the train, then on the other train and off that one. We're only going to seven minutes to transfer between between trains. Same for the way back. I hope the Guards are on the ball putting the ramps down.

Life gets complicated sometimes. :)
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 12:35 am

the system should be perfectly and adequately able to cope with this efficiently and for the customers comfort!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 1:09 am

what's that tv doco - the great british railways or summat with that poncy guy with yellow trousers ?? - they all look very efficient for him!!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 7:21 am

Good Morning - Sunny here but with some cloud.

A good time had by all yesterday. The train transport to and from Oxford went without a hitch. Even travelling by taxi between the station and the  University wasn't bad ..but still, there are difficulties to overcome when a passenger in a big power wheelchair is involved and I wouldn't want to do it too often.

Mrs Mart is off to a craft show with some friends today. I'll probably take bike ride to the allotment this morning and go to see my brother this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 8:30 am

morning all
dull again  might just rain rain

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 12:04 am

I've got a sunday here today at 7am - that must make you about midnight - 'round midnight as EC would sing!

still now bitterly cold in the morn as I feed the dogs must be round about 13C but will get up to 30 odd by lunch - very predictable and as this is our winter we are all enjoying it - can even sit out int he shade at lunch time!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 9:41 am

Good morning - Dull but dry here. Rain by this evening so I've heard. Fairly warm at around 22°C.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 am

Good morning - It's dry and bright (but not sunny) at the moment. More allotmenting to do but as usual, home in time for Bargain Hunt. Lunchtimes aren't the same without watching Bargain Hunt. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 57 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 57 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next